C H A P T E R - F I V E (S)

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆☽Ⓛ❈Ⓒ☾⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Enna's POV.

'Fuck me, Enna, you're fucking perfect, I'm never letting you go,' he growls out. He grabs me from under my arms and pulls me up into his lap.

I sit sideways on him, my legs draped across the bed, my ass in his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my body, holding me close.

'Let's have a shower, I feel bad for ruining your make-up,' he suggests and rubs a tear-track from my cheek.

We get up and he takes my hand. He holds it and pulls me into the bathroom. He doesn't let go whilst he turns the shower on and sets it to the correct temperature. I'm grateful, I like the contact.

Once the water is at the right temperature, Keon pulls us under the spray. It's a large shower with a wide shower head. We both fit in quite comfortably.

I wet my hair and Keon pours some shampoo into his palms, he rubs his hands together, forming a lather. I'm surprised when, instead of putting it in his own hair, he reaches for mine. It's such an intimate act. I let him mix the shampoo into my hair, his fingers scrape over my scalp and I hold in a moan. It feels amazing.

He washes the shampoo out when he's done. He puts conditioner in his hands and rubs it on the ends of my hair. I don't think I could be more surprised.

He leaves it to soak in, so I return to favour and lather shampoo in my hands. He has to bend his knees for me to be able to reach his hair, but he doesn't seem to mind. I massage his scalp, drawing a groan from him, which makes me very happy.

Whilst the conditioner continues softening my hair, I rub shower gel on his body, using the excuse to have my hands all over him. He's even more delicious under hand than he is to look at. His skin is smooth and taut. I let my fingers linger a little longer on his biceps and abs, Keon notices and smirks at me.

I keep my hands away from his cock, wanting to tease him. I get close enough, skirting my fingers along his waist, rubbing them up his thighs, but never quite where he wants it.

Eventually, he grabs my hands and pushes me under the shower's spray. I look up at him, my eyelashes heavy with water drops. The shower washes the conditioner from my hair.

'Enough teasing, I want to take you to bed,' he orders gruffly. He hungrily presses his lips to mine. The kiss is wet and messy, our tongues collide and rub against one another. When we pull away, our breathing is ragged once more. 'I need to fuck you, baby.'

I whimper at his words. 'Please...Daddy.'

He groans at that word and turns off the shower. He places me on the foot towel and begins drying off my body with the fluffy towels hung up on the wall. I let him pamper me. His hands are oddly gentle whilst he runs the towel over my damp skin. He dries me softly and thoroughly, making me feel taken care of.

He then dries himself, whilst I clutch the towel around me, like it will provide any sort of protection from his hungry gaze.

Once he's dry, he pulls the towel from me. I yelp and attempt to cover myself, I'm not sure why. He grabs my wrists, halting my movements.

'Don't try and cover your beautiful body baby, you're perfect,' he tells me. I don't really have time to savour his sweet words, because he bends his knees and throws me over his shoulder.

He carries me through to the bedroom, where I'm deposited, less than gracefully, onto the bed. I lay on my back, legs slightly spread. I watch him warily, wondering what his next move will be.