Dumb TaeYeon

"So, we will help you taking care of the twins while you are out with your girlfriend." Hyoyeon suggested when they were grooming the pet while TaeYeon assists her.

"Okay, I will let Tiffany know." TaeYeon was beyond happy when Yoona pays her early so she could bought their first couple rings.

"Make sure you follow my tips." Hyoyeon reminds the oblivious friend of hers when they noticed how naive TaeYeon was but her strength wasn't a joke when she could carry 10 boxes at the same time although Tiffany reminds her not to used her power in public.

"I always read them when Tiffany was already fast asleep without our twins." TaeYeon follows and memorized the steps Hyoyeon written on her secret journal.

"Good." Hyoyeon shows her thumbs up on TaeYeon who follows her action too.

"Good job guys. We still have more customers and it's so strange but I'm happy our sales went up 3x after I hired TaeYeon here." Yoona praises as she welcomes the customers in line and besides the celestial fox brings luck to businesses.

"I'm coming!" TaeYeon left Hyoyeon as she take good care of the next customers.

"Thanks, Tae." Yoona said.

----------

"Fany? I'm home." TaeYeon was dead tired from work so she immediately went on the couch silently before she heard laughs came from the kitchen.

"TaeYeon?" Tiffany called her lover who almost fell asleep on the couch.

"Jessica's here?" TaeYeon smell right away the witch scent from the kitchen as soon as she step inside the house.

"Yeah, she's with her new girlfriend." Tiffany informs while helping out TaeYeon from her clothes and backpack.

"Girlfriend?" TaeYeon asked.

"TaeYeon!!" Jessica cheerfully hollers as she came out from the kitchen carrying Irene and the other tall woman who follows behind holding Wendy.

"Oh, it's the witch." TaeYeon sighed and ignores the woman but Jessica seated beside her after Tiffany left for the laundry.

*Who's the witch?" Jessica glare at her but Irene's soft whimpers cuts them off because she immediately smells her father's fox scent.

"Why are you crying?" Jessica cooed baby Irene in her arms before her girlfriend greets TaeYeon.

"Hello, I'm Sooyoung." The taller woman bows respectfully at TaeYeon who nods as acknowledge.

"So, you're her girlfriend?" TaeYeon asked and eyes Sooyoung carefully, she wasn't smell dangerous or bad so Jessica's safe from the woman.

"Thank you for dropping by here." Tiffany came out and gently pulls her lover to take a bath as she prepares dinner for them.

"I already warm your water." Tiffany bring the towel for TaeYeon and the tired fox stand up and take it before she went inside their bathroom.

"I'm sorry I didn't visit you when you gave birth to these adorable twins." Jessica felt sorry for not visiting her bestfriend because she got busy from work and going out with Sooyoung for casual dates.

"It's okay besides TaeYeon's here with me now and also her colleagues pays me a visit so no worries." Tiffany explains and stares at Irene who seems calm for awhile after her father leave.

"Do you have plans for wedding since you got twins now?!" Jessica asked makes Tiffany frown because they didn't talks about the wedding and sometimes it hurts her for TaeYeon's obliviousness.

"We still don't talk about it yet." Tiffany wants to avoid the questions so she talks about the twins instead and changes the topic.

"Sooyoung and I were planning to have a small vacation in Hawaii before we arrange our marriage." Jessica stated while pampering little Irene on her arms.

"Woah? Is that so? Isn't it too fast foe both of you to settle down?" Tiffany curiously blurted out and Sooyoung was the one who immediately answers.

"I love her so much and I can't live without Jessica in my life." Sooyoung smiles widely at her girlfriend who stares at her with the same intensity.

"You're so cool. Tiffany found her bestfriend's girlfriend cool since she's polite and very mature person unlike TaeYeon because she's not a human after all and it frustrated her most of the times.

"Nah, it's just a fact." Sooyoung blushes from Tiffany's compliment so she focuses herself towards Wendy who slowly waking up from her arms.

"Don't you think they're growing up too fast for a normal human babies?" Jessica accidentally blurted makes Tiffany's eyes widen because they're keeping TaeYeon's real identity so since Tiffany already told her friend, Jessica has idea that TaeYeon wasn't a human same with their adorable twins.

"Normal babues? They're humans and normal, right?" Sooyoung defends.

"I think Jessica wasn't on her right mind for now." Tiffany secretly elbows her bestfriend when Sooyoung didn't stares at them and her full attentions was on Wendy only whose smiling back at her.

"She's so adorable." Sooyoung screams in a good way as her fingers caught by Wendy's small hand.

"How about we adopt too?" Jessica asked her lover whose already captivates by the twins charm that helps them to lure humans in the future when turns into a real rox.

"Are you sure you want kids?" Sooyoung doubtedly asked her lover who turns out to be worst at everything except boiling water for their coffee in the morning.

"No, I'm asking you if want it?" Jessica repeated.

"Of course, I really want kids running around our house every day." Sooyoung assures dreamily when suddenly TaeYeon came out from the bathroom fresh.

"And I already had name for her." Sooyoung dreamily said while staring lovingly at her lover.

"What name do you have in mind?" Tiffany curiously asked.

"Seulgi." Sooyoung smile.

"Wonderful name. I never thought you're dreaming of having one soon." Jessica was surprise about her lover's future because it's the first time she hears it from Sooyoung.

"Fany?" TaeYeon called while drying up hee wet hair as she approaches the group on the living room.

"Taetae?" Tiffany responds.

"We will going out on Sunday and Hyoyeon will take care of the twins while we're out for somewhere." TaeYeon cooly said before she hears Jessica's squeals.

"Finally! You're asking her for a date." Jessica knew her bestfriend was really frustrated about not having simple dates and even a wedding proposal.

"Where are we going, Tae?" Tiffany screams internally because finally TaeYeon ask to go somewhere together.

"You'll see." TaeYeon went to the kitchen to eat her dinner and left the three on the living room teasing Tiffany.

"I'm looking forward on your next story about you and TaeYeon's date." Jessica teases her friend while Sooyoung just laugh on the background while playing with Wendy.

"I hope so." Tiffany doesn't want to expect something good but she's happy that TaeYeon ask her.

"Did something good happen to her?" Tiffany wanders but she shrug it off and wait for their date.

To be continued.

A/N: Hello everyone? ^^