Halloween!!!

3rd Person POV

It was October 30th, the day before Halloween and Tokoyami's birthday. The class made a mini-surprise party as dinner, after Tsu took the birthday boy out to the zoo as a date. The party was pretty short because Tokoyami didn't like parties and just wanted to cuddle Tsu and also because Aizawa told them that the annual 'Halloween Day' starts at nine in the morning and knowing his students there was no chance they were going to wake up in time.

The next morning was a mess, Iida woke up and saw the left over from the parties so he decided to clean it out while everyone else was asleep. Bakugo was the second one up and noticing the time and how his 'classmates' aren't up yet, he decided to make a giant explosion in the front porch startling everyone up. Breakfast was normal except that Jiro's ear was still hurt from that loud explosion Bakugo made.

It was 9 o'clock and everyone were in their costume getting ready for the day, Kaminari was ready in his Zenitsu costume, swinging around his fake sword, as he wait for Jiro to come out from the dorms. Jiro, however, was struggling to keep a straight face wearing Nezuko's muzzle, it felt weird for her to be biting it. Geez Jamming-whey got me this time, didn't he? Jiro thought, how bad does he want to see me blush? Jiro walked out of the dorms towards the tree where  Kami was waiting.

Kaminari was leaning  on the tree humming along a special song he was going to use. Jiro came jogging towards him, he smiled seeing her wearing the costume he bought for her. "Geez, how are you early? Its hard to run in this thing," she huffed as she show him the fake muzzle, "do I need to wear this?" Kaminari nodded taking the muzzle from her hand putting it close to his mouth, and then tying it onto his head. "See, it's not that hard to wear it," he protested letting the muzzle hang on his neck. "Oh shut up!" Jiro pouted untying it off of Kami's neck.

"Hey guys!" Mina yelled across the field with Sero, her last second choice to do a duo with, who was running towards them. They ran over to Kami and Jiro, who were absent-mindly flirting with each other. "Jiro you looking good," Mina beamed finger-gunning, "never thought I'd see you wearing something so reveling." Jiro turned a light shade of pink, poking her friend with her jack thinking of something to say back.

"Well I never thought I'd see you going out with Sero!" Jiro said raising her voice a little. Even though it was not that much but Mina pink face turned a little red. "I-," she started, "did you just out smarted my out smarting?" Jiro stared at her with a blink expression,(like this -> =_=) "yeah I did, got a problem?" Sero and Kami calm the girls before they argue even louder, when Iida came up karate chopping the air, yelling, "guys we have to get going or else your going to get lost. We also have to get the candies before the other classes does!"

"Wait, when did you care about sweets?" Sero asked to the class rep. "Well I hear that there is a trick or treat competition for the first years for getting the most candies. I suggest we enjoy it since we can only do it this year," Iida replied chopping the air. "I guessing Bakubro's already across the campus," Kami pointed out, getting hit by his own sword, since he was playing with it. "Well I'm gonna to go," Sero said as he taped his way out with Mina on his tail. "Good luck tonight," she shouted before disappearing into the crowd of students.

How'd she know?, Kami asked himself mentally, maybe Sero told her. Iida gave Jiro two ghost shaped basket, with a '1A' printed on it, before zooming back to Todoroki and Yaomomo, who were waiting for him. "Hey you coming or what?" Jiro yelled at Kami who was still confused by what Mina said. "Oh, coming!" he yelled back, running towards her. They had fun as they joke around with each others prop, like hitting each other with the cardboard nichirin blade.  All of the second and third year had games set up for the first years, the prizes of the games were candies and other minor gifts, like stuff animals and candy apples. The duo got themselves custom matching keychains, made by their senior's quirk, that had a lighting bolt and a heart beat intertwined together.