force

We still sitting here , his friend called out to him , but he ignored him . he threw his gun down , jumped on the bed looked me in my eyes I was full of disgust , my eyes were so watery , but he didn't care he pulled my pants down my panties followed , I tried pulling my pants back up , but he was to strong , he pulled out his partner , rubbed his hands through mine , he first started eating it , I was moving my legs , but he went deeper. I don't know why but I started moaning as if I was enjoying it , he lift up put his partner into mine , I was still a Virgin . He was stroking I started crying , he finally got it in , and he was pushing in and out I was moaning, I was enjoying it , but this was so wrong I was digging in his back , I said "go harder please" "yes yes yes" he pulled out smirked and said "baby girl that pussy hit better then your moma" I said "please leave" He grabbed his gun and left . I don't know why I didn't refuse him, I have to tell my moma . My moma going to be here in about a hour , I went to get in the shower , I couldn't stop crying , I was in the shower then I thought "OMG he didn't but ?" "No no no please don't tell me why he smirked!!" I got out the shower , put on my clothes , called his name , he came back there "wassup you want more ? Ms.go harder?" He said "no keep those jokes , where did your nut go?" "That's for you to find out!" He walked out .