talk with the counselor

I started praying "god ? I know I honestly did mess up , but please tell me this is not happening . after I was done praying I heard the door open , I took a deep breath .. "Lord be with me" "Arielle!" my mom called out. I walked out there , "yes moma" "what's wrong Arielle your eyes red ?" I looked out the corner of my eye, I saw tony gun . "oh not-hing i just got up from a nap." "Oh OK , I'm going to check you out tomorrow around twelve." "Check me out ? Why ? Don't you got work ? "You have that 4 month check up , and no this is my day off." My heart just beating away , why now ? "K I'll be ready" "HAHA she sound scared" tony said while I walked off , *roll eyes* I hate that man, I need to think fast , cause they be checking for everything . I got to talk to somebody , THE counselor. I'll talk to her first thing tomorrow morning  .

*the next morning*

I got up , did my daily hygiene.  My attire today was black pants , my red Tims , and white shirt . nothing major.  "Goodmorning ma" "goodmorning you want a ride to school?" "No I'm ok" she looked at me weird , I just left .

Kim POV (the mom)

Ok , first she was scared about her appointment , now she don't want a ride to school.  What's going on ? "Tony you know anything about Arielle?" "Nah why you ask me?" I just walked off, I gotta get him out my house , he no help at all.  I really want to know what what Arielle biting down on ?