Chapter 5

You wake up the next morning and get ready for school. You still can't believe what happened the other night. You're still a little weak in your knees, but you keep getting ready anyways. Noah texts you, "Goodmorninggg☀️" You smile and reply, "Goodmorning silly🤪." You and Noah text for about 10 more minutes, and then you tell him you'll see him at school. You walk to school, and when you get there, Noah is standing outside waiting for you. You blush at how his hair is fixed right into place. Noah notices you and he starts walking towards you. You guys say hello and begin walking into the school. The bell rings and Noah smiles. "Bye y/n! See you later!" says Noah as he begins walking to his first period. "bye noahhh" you reply as he's walking away. Your first class speeds by, and you meet Noah in the hallway to go to your next class. You guys walk in and sit down in open seats. "Woah" you whisper "I forgot we had that quiz today!!" Noah comforts you with his soft whisper and you calm down. The professor passes out the quizzes and your class finishes and turns them in. You panic again, hoping you didn't fail that test. "Chill y/n. I'm sure you aced it!!" Noah tells you. You blush at his kind and assuring words, and he picks up your hand. "What. Is. He. Doing" you think. Noah kisses your hand in a jokingly manner, and you both blush uncontrollably. You let out a small giggle at his actions, trying to make the situation less awkward. Noah lightly laughs, blushing hard. The bell rings and you leave the classroom and start going to your next class.