Chapter 8 (this chapter gets dirty)

He puts his head down and starts to put his tongue on it. You flinch and Noah holds you down so you won't move again. He keeps going, slopping his wet tongue all over your p-ssy. You keep moving from delight and Noah looks up at you. "Princess, you have to stop moving.." he says as he gets up and goes to the drawer. Noah pulls out handcuffs. You know exactly what is about to happen. "Oh God" you think, still not believing what's happening. Noah pulls you out of his bed and up against the wall. "Now.." he whispers, "Back to the bed? Or stay here on the wall?" You gulp, not knowing what to choose. Noah pushes you a little harder onto the wall, and kisses you, his cold hands all over your body. He loosens his grip on you and picks you up by your 🍑. Your stomach fills with butterflies. He lets you back down onto the bed and asks you if you won't move again. You tell him you promise you won't and he gets back into the bed. He rubs it a little, and flips you over onto your stomach. "What are you doing?" you ask him. "Wanna get dirtier?" Noah responds. You remember how you told him not again, but you break your word. "Yes daddy" you tell him. He goes in from the back and goes fast. Deeper and deeper into you...