If I Was in MHA

My OC POV:

I ran into an alleyway, that damned bird hero was on my tail.  He had spotted my wings, just as I was about to fly off, and he started chasing me! The guts he must have....unless...he didn't know who I was?  DAMNIT! I had run into a dead end. I turned around, and sure enough there he was.

"Hey kid, please. Stop running. I just. Want to. Talk." He said in between pants, I guess I had been running fast?  

"Why. Why talk to me? You are a hero. I'm a villain.  Fuck off."

"Look, I won't turn you in if you just tell me what your quirk is."

"NO!" I snapped, knowing he would find out that I was made by a quirk hitting both him, and Dabi...

"Kid..."

"AND STOP CALLING ME KID ISTG" I guess I had inherited anger issues like Dabi too...

"Your wings..."

"Wha-SHIT!" My wings had turned on fire from the anger I guess.  

"Kid...who are your parents?"

"Technically I was created by a quirk so I don't have any!"  

"How?"

"I said FUCK OFF"

I flew into the air zooming to the LOV bar.  Dabi knew how I was created and he convinced the league to let me stay.  Hawks was on my tail, so I flew around a sign.  He crashed into it. Good.  I made in to the base and walked in.  My wings were still on fire?!  Dang I must be pissed.

"Phoenix?"

"What?!" I snapped "oh hey Dabi"

"What happened sweetie?"

"I had a run in with a pro, wouldn't stop asking me questions about who I was."

He knew I meant Hawks.  He was hiding something from me.  Whenever I brought hawks up, or asked him why they knew each other, he'd leave.  He joked around Hawks being a double agent, but I was starting to think he wasn't joking.

"Dabi...is hawks...not just my father?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean...are you guys..."

"I-I..." he had ran off.  

I knew it. They were.  Alright then...  Toga came skipping in.  My wings had gone back to normal.

"Hey Toga-Chan!"

"Hi Phoenix!"

She skipped off to Twice's room. OOoOooOooo~

Tomura walked in, straight to his room.  Must be mad at something again.  At the exact moment Dabi walked back in, there was a loud crash and glass shattered, flying everywhere.  I immediately snapped towards the sound. Shit. Shit. Shit.  I dashed behind the bar, knocking into Dabi.  

"What the fu-" Dabi started

I heard a stumble and the sound of someone collapsing. 

"KEIGO!" I heard Dabi shout.  

Keigo?  I walked out from behind the bar.  

"Oh my god.." I said

"Keigo!" Dabi was holding Hawks in his arms.  

Hawks fluttered his eyes open.

"Touya..." he muttered 

"Keigo what happened??????"

"Endeavor..."

"That fucker.." Dabi muttered

Dabi placed Hawks on the couch and started treating his wounds.  By this point Tomura and Toga were standing in the hallway, staring at the scene.  I didn't notice when they had arrived.