"Somethings are forgotten.." {CoT grovod krovi ending}

FINALLY I DO A STORY DRAWING!! Watch the thing above the title first before reading.

The drawing in question:

ANYWAYS! I can type the story real quick [could be canon,could not be

ANYWAYS! I can type the story real quick [could be canon,could not be.] :

The primus crew arrived in grovod krovi,The four of them spreading out in two groups: Flair scouting with Dross and Jackson basically shooting everything he saw to piss off chill.

Later,After millions of gobblegums,Perks and pack-a-punching,They finally found why they were there.

Flair tried reasoning with the Half dragon first,Both of them sharing memories as Jackson has with Bepsi max. [That's actually her name.]

"We hide behind alcohol to keep the memories at bay. We both lost her,Swerp. Before the bombs fell,Before she was..Taken from us.." Flair said,Referring to The one wife both of them shared through universes: Melody.

"einige Dinge sind vergessen.." Swerp started,Looking away from Flair. She thought she had gotten through to him,at least until he shot her in the shoulder. "AUS EINEM GRUND!" He roared,Flair yelling in rage as she swiftly shot him in the head with an argus.

Dross patted her on the back while Jackson walked ahead with the summoning key to collect Swerp's soul,Chill just staring at what could've been a honorable comrade.

--

Reason why it wasn't ultimis Flair: Because. The souls of the primus crew are scattered throughout other universes. That's canon. What might not be is that the souls are shattered too,prolonging said adventure [and why Flair took Harley's soul].

Welp,uh..Rizza polls.