🎃A Halloween fairytale🎃 (Sheep!Choromatsu x Wolf!Reader)

All you wanted was to steal a sheep from a farmer to eat it, because one boy from the village always yelled there is a wolf who wants to eat the sheeps while you weren't there. But you flinched when you saw a little baby sheep sitting all alone by himself on the ground in the middle of the rain, crying. You felt very sorry for it and went to it, only to find out that his parents abandoned him. Since you aren't that bad, you offered him to live with you and he quickly agreed.

Since then, the big bad wolf lives with a sheep together.

You sigh while walking through the forest, holding the hand from Choromatsu who looks curious around. "Is it here Y/n-chan?" Choromatsu ask innocently and looks up to you. "Yeah, it should be around here..." You mumble while looking around. Choromatsu smiles excited and you smile sightly amused when you can see how happy he looks like. Deep down inside, you are glad he finally stopped to cry and looking all sad.

After a few minutes, you finally arrive a field in the middle of the forest where medicinal herbs are growing. "Here we are." Choromatsu smiles very happy and let go of your hand, quickly walking over to the herbs and falling down on his butt and starting to pull the herbs out to eat them. You smile softly and walk over to him, sitting down behind him to make sure to protect him. "They taste good!" Choromatsu says very happy, stuffing is mouth with more herbs to chew on.

You smile softly and rub his head softly, letting him eat. Since you rarely eat vegetables, you try to get used to collect plants for Choromatsu, since he won't eat meat. Especially raw meat. While Choromatsu eats in peace, you look around to make sure that nothing will attack him. Choromatsu looks up to you with big eyes, blushing softly and looking down again. Since the day you found him, he fell in love with you. In his eyes, you were the most beautiful thing he ever saw. He don't know that you wanted to eat him, but even then his feelings wouldn't change for you.

After a while you two started to walk home again, you you made sure to carry as much herbs as you can for Choromatsu. When you arrived your cave, you told Choromatsu to stay under the fur from the animals you already killed, but he didn't knew you actually killed them. Now, you come back from your hunt with a full stomach. 'The best meat is when they are fat and trying to run~.' You lick your lips clean and walk inside the cave. "Choromatsu! I'm back!"

Immediately, Choromatsu rush out under the fur and stops in front of you, only to look up to you with big innocent eyes. "Welcome home, Y/n-chan!" He beams with an happy smile and reach his tiny arms out to you. You blush from the cuteness and pick him up, walking to the fur to lay down on it. "You stayed awake?" You ask softly, rubbing his head gentle. Choromatsu nods with an proud smile. "I wanted to make sure you aren't sad when I already sleep."

You laugh softly and pull him closer to cuddle with him. "Thank you, Choromatsu." You lick his cheek softly to show him affection, nuzzling his face. A way for wolves to tell someone they love them or see them as a part of their pack. Choromatsu blush hard and hugs you as tight as he can. "Um ... Y-Y/n-chan?!" You hum and look down to him. "Yes?"

"When I'm old enough, I'll marry you! I promise!" Choromatsu says with an embrarrassed blush, but tries to be confident. You smile slightly amused, petting his head again. "Okay." Choromatsu smiles very happy and snuggles closer, falling asleep with an very warm feeling in his chest. You smile softly and lick his cheek before slowly falling asleep as well. 'He's just a child. I'm sure when he is older he will show interest in his own species.'

But he didn't.