In the Beginning

In the beginning the captain of a ship had always been a female, the crew was female, the whole ship was made up of females. That was until gender roles came into the world, the men thought they were better than everyone. They had a narrow minds to as of what would happen. Narrow minds as to who can do what, they thought women were extras but no, no they were wrong. Women are stroner, better. The men thought they could whatever they wanted, they stormed our ships and threw us overboard. Tied up, chained, left to drown. Or thats what they thought woud happen to us, they thought so wrong. 

        We are so much stronger than they think, we will come back to haunt them one day. And that day starts now. We went with a fight, many dead on the ship. This was happening in so many areas, we weren't the only ship under attack by men. I watched my crew go under, and under rather quickly. They were gone, gone forever and next was me. I was thrown over the edge, and  held my breath when I hit the water. I opened my eyes and I was nothing, everything was blurry and dark. I felt the weight of my chain hit the ground, I laid there drowning. I was dead, gone forever. My vision had gone my lungs filled with water and I was choking.

        My life was over, I couldn't breath and I couldn't hear anything I was certainly dead at this point. For all I know this could all be a dream. But it wasn't I really was under the water, dying.