our suite time

Y/N POV

I sat on the bed beside oppa . "OPPA ~~~ierona~(wake up)" i cooed and shaked his arm lightly, he is a heavy sleeper , well, now i know so i kept trying until he opened his eyes slowly and looked at me and smiled lightly giving me a 'good morning' expression , he looked superhot and cute at the same time.

"good morning~" i said to him sweetly, he looked at me for a while, still sleeping , until i asked him " what ?!" because i was getting intimidated by his stare...

"you are looking different today and you smell good too" he said, still admiring me.

"because i wore something comfortable since we are not going out today and i showered just now " i explained , and jungkook sat straight by the support of headboard , revealing his well toned abs , which made it hard for me to not look at it. he took my hand and said.

"so what have you planned for today?"

"first you get up and get showered and come to the kitchen to have breakfast i will tell you then." i said to him teasingly , and i released our hands and walked away...

JUNGKOOKS POV 

Today y/n looked kind of seductive , which i loved, to be honest . I wanted our relationship to grow more and i decided to do as she told me. I went to the kitchen after doing my morning routine and wearing a black t-shirt and black pant . i saw y/n putting jam on her toast , i went to her from behind and kissed her right cheek quickly and said "good morning , princess" , and sat beside her , taking some toast and applying cheese on it . I saw her blushing and eating from the corner of the eye.

" so today's plan is to relax and spend some quality time together using the amenities present in our suite " she explained to me . " i like it already " i said and we both giggled .

Y/N POV 

After our breakfast we decided to watch tv together , i turned on youtube and searched for BTS songs while jungkook facepalmed himself "if we are watching this then , we will also be watching your show after this '' he said while making a deal and i agreed.

we praised and made fun of each other after watching our videos when i saw that it was already afternoon .

"oppa lets change to our swimsuits and get into the pool now" i suggested him , and he agreed . We went to our rooms to change and i wore this

and i covered myself with a bathrobe and tied my hair into a bun and applied some perfume on my body and stepped out of the room and walked towards the emerald pool with some rose petals in it , to see jungkook already waiting for me inside the po...

and i covered myself with a bathrobe and tied my hair into a bun and applied some perfume on my body and stepped out of the room and walked towards the emerald pool with some rose petals in it , to see jungkook already waiting for me inside the pool with a chilled bottle of champagne and he watched me with seductive eyes coming towards him as i locked my eyes with his , while gracefully untieing the robe and slipping it  away from my shoulder. He offered me his hand and i took it , step by step getting into the pool .

The water level was perfect as it ended on my chest and jungkook's mid waist  . He came closer to me and said 

"you know that you are making me suffer by looking THAT amount of sexy " he said in a lower voice. I tiptoed to whisper in his ear " well, you don't have to suffer because you are my boyfriend ." i said seductively . Just after listening to my words he pulled me by  my waist and lifted me by my legs , which made  me put my legs around his waist and hands around his neck . he kissed me on my forehead , then my eyes and then my cheeks , he observed that i was getting weak by his touch which made it difficult for me to hold on to him. so he took me to the edge of the pool and made me sit on it .

our foreheads were connected while jungook stood in between my legs , 

"what happened to 'taking things slow'?" he asked me while stroking my bare back, and my hands were caressing his bare shoulders , i answered him by leaning in and connecting our lips together where as he immediately deepened the kiss by holding me tighter leaving no space between us , we pulled out after few minutes completely breathless. 

JUNGKOOK POV

"i trust you so much that i don't want to take things slow anymore" she said while looking at me and cupping my face with one hand. " me too ." i said while placing a quick kiss on her lips...

we both played with the water for a long time until we felt hungry and i ordered food 

*ding dong * 

i got out of the pool and wore a bathrobe and answered the door .

"here's the food you ordered sir " the boy said and gave it to me . i brought the food on the island counter and turned back to see what y/n was doing , she was splashing her legs in the water 'cute ' i said to myself smiling like an idiot after remembering our moment from earlier.

"princess come here ~" i called her . Soon she came out wearing her bathrobe and we both sat and had our food peacefully . After we were full we decided to go to the beach to take a walk which was luckily connected to our suite , a wooden patio leaded us to a beautiful sunset and beach . we were still wearing our swimsuits and walked holding hands...

"oppa?" she called me. "hmm?" i asked. " when is the wedding ?" she asked.

"i think it's in the first week of next month , i overheard my parents yesterday ." i answered ."i have to do a lot of preparation because i am the bridesmaid " she said and giggled . " i am glad that you are happy " i said while looking at my beautiful girl. After watching the sunset we came back to the room and took a shower in our respective rooms ,  we changed into the clothes we were wearing earlier today .

*ding dong*the door bell rang 

"who's there this late .." i stood up and answered the door while , y/n was sitting in the living space , i saw hyung and noona with a dozen of beer cans . 

"may we come in ? " they asked excitedly and i gestured them to come in dramatically .

Y/N POV

i saw unnie coming and sitting besides me , " heyy!!! " i said while pulling her into a hug then giving a high five to junghyun oppa . " that's a lot of booze ." jungkook said while sitting opposite to me . " yeah... we felt like sharing it with you guys" junghyun oppa said while opening the can, while unnie opened the box of fried chicken and we all cheersed and started having our drink . " well , after going home we have to prepare a lot for the wedding ." said unnie while looking at her husband to be . Jungkook stood up, came to sit next to me. 

"well guys even me and y/n wanted to tell you something". jungkook said and then looked at me, earning a smile from me . " we are official now!" we said it together , and the bridegroom squealed together showing that how happy they are for us . we all had a great time and around midnight they both left our room wishing us good night . 

______________________________________

hey guys ! how's it going?