Chapter 1: The Dreams Of Someone In Trouble

"The Bright Day Of Shibuya Tokyo Still Shined During that Spring Break Year."

"Iroha Had Went Shibuya To Visit Ren, Who Had Came to Enjoy The Spring break With His Friends."

"Oh Hello Iroha Came To See Ren? Said Shjiro."
Yes I have is Here? Said Iroha." Well You Just Missed Him He Went Out With Ryuji A Hour Ago would you like to stay Here Until He Comes Back? Said Shjiro."

"Oh No It's Ok I'll Just Come Back Later said Iroha."
Alright Then I'll Tell Him You Stopped By Said Shjiro."

"Iroha Left And Went Around shibuya." She didn't wonder that Far Off From Where Leblanc was."

"She Came Over to A Park Area." And Sat On a Bench Looking at Her Cell Phone."

"There was Some News Of The Phantom Thieves Still Going Around With Online Articles."

"That is When Iroha Saw An Article On Rise Kujikawa and Sayuki Fumino."
The Article Read:

Two Idols Coming Together To Bring You A Duet Of Music and Fun."
Sayuki Fumino From Mizuna Ward of Kamihama Will Join Risette to Perform A Concert In Shibuya at Odaiba Seaside Park Stadium."

"Oh Seaside Park Isn't That Far From Here, How Interesting It Would be Fun If I Could There Ren said Iroha Daydreaming."

"Interesting About Odaiba Seaside Park are we Iroha~chan? Said Ryuji."

"Oh Ryuji!? Said Iroha."
Shjiro Told Me You Stop By The Shop So We Went Looking For You said Ren."
Oh I didn't know that Much Time has Passed said Iroha."

"It's Alright said Ren."
They Talked to one another."
So Your Parents are Deciding to Move Back to Takarazaki? Said Iroha."

"That's About it, They Want to Move From Mitakihara Back to Takarazaki, I Think There Planing The Move Next Month said Ren."

"Do you Know What School You'll be Attending After The Move? Said Iroha."
I think its Takarazaki High, I Think That's The School You Went To Before Transferring to Kamihama University Right? Said Ren."

"Oh Yeah That School said Iroha With an Awkward Laugh."

"I feel so sad, we Won't be Together said Ryuji With a Popsicle Stick In His Mouth."

"Oh Ryuji said Iroha."
So How's It Been Going in Kamihama with The Magical Girls? said Ren."

"Well The Wings of Magius I Told You Guys about, Had Officially Disband and are Working With Me And Others said Iroha."

"We Created a Group Called Kamihama Magia Union, and We are Working with the Magical Girls who have Join the Group To Spread The Doppel Barrier Around The World to Help all Magical Girls said Iroha."

"Oh That's Right The Doppels That are Like Personas I am I Right said Ryuji."
Yep that is it said Iroha."
Though we Have Ran Into Some Troubles said Iroha."

"Troubles What Kind of Troubles!?, Is Something For The Phantom Thieves To Come because we are on the Case! Said Ryuji."

"Your Sounding Like Futaba said Ren." Yeah Whatever Dude said Ryuji."
But Wait Didn't You Disband The Phantom Thrives? Said iroha."

"Yeah Well That's Kinda Of Complicated said Ryuji."
Well Some of The Magical Girls Who Didn't Join that Were From Wings Of Magius Created There Own Group Called Neo-Magius said Iroha."

"And What's So Bad About Them, They just Didn't Want to Join Your Group That's all said Ryuji."

"They Try Kidnapping Touka And Nemu said Iroha."
Ok Kidnapping People Is Unforgivable! Said Ryuji."