Short Story #2: Velvet Book Of Magical Girls 📜📖📚

"During One Day, Iroha went to Mitama Place to get Magic strengthening for Ui."

"She Didn't, Hang out With Ren That Day, Sense We Was Busy, Ever Since his Family Moved Back to Takarazaki City, to Restart New During Some Events."

"That is when, She Saw Mitama was Talking to Someone, Along with Livia, Yozuru and Mitama's Sister Mikage."

"Sis, Who are they Talking to? Said Ui." Must be Something Very Important I Guess? Said Iroha."

"Of Course Lavenza, Will Help Collect The Correct Knowledge The Velvet Room Needs On The Magical Girls as You Requested said Mitama."

"Alright Then, Do you know where to Begin, That Incubator of Yours is a Very Tricky One To Find, Though I Don't think he would be much of help as you sense no one knows where he is Exactly said Lavenza."

"I Get what you mean, Kyubay is all over the place, and Small Kyubay To Little to understand said Mikage."

"Mitama look over to see Iroha." Lavenza was There Along With Margaret and Theodore."

"Oh Hello There Said Margaret." Iroha-San, Ui-Chan How Good to See You Two Is There Something you? need said Mitama."

"Um We Didn't Mean To Interrupt, But I've come to ask if your ok to give Ui some Magic Strengthening Treatment, But You Seem Busy if you want us to come back later we will said Iroha."

"Ok There's No Need, You Come at The Right time said Yozuru."
Oh Really We Have? Said Ui."
Mitama Will Show you How Magic Strengthening Works, It's a Important Part of Being A Pure Care said Livia."

"Magic Strengthening is Basically, Adjusts a Girls Magic To Make it Stronger, Us Adjusters have a Right to Tech other girls these ability's to expand over to other girls said Livia."

"Very Interesting May you demonstrate for us? Said Theodore."
Are you alright, Iroha, Ui If We Can Use you as Demonstrates? Said Mitama."
Uh i don't know, But Will Try said Iroha."

"Thank you so much Iroha, Now Ui Will you do the honors? Said Mitama." Of course said Ui."

"Mitama escorted Ui To a Bed." Ui Took Out Her Soul Gem and Handed to Mitama."

"So What Exactly are you Guys Doing In Kamihama City,
I really don't see you guys together in such a big unless its a Emergency said Iroha."

"Well To Put it likely, We Ask our master Igor, a Favor sense we have observed you and other magical girls for sometime that we must collect some type of knowledge about you all, and how you operate said Margaret."

"Iroha Was Confused."
In Other Words, We are Basically Collecting Important Information, To Help us if another one of our guests would run into magical girls like you in mare future said Lavenza."

"Oh I Guess that is Very Important Now That I Think of it said Iroha."

"Now Thinking About you, You Guys and Your Guests Including Ren-senpai & His Friends, seem to do a lot of Very Important Stuff that Protect the Course of Humanity said Iroha."

"Unlike Us Magical Girl's, We Seem To only do is to protect People From The Witches, Even Saying that witches were once Magical girls themselves, but her soul gems became Corrupt said Iroha."

"They Didn't Had The Luxury To Have the Doppel Ability, but unfortunately it can't be helped said Yozuru."

"I see that seems to be Unfortunate, That Magical Girls have Suffered Like That for So long said Theodore."

"Well Kind of Think of It, The Pure Care & a Coordinator like my Sister,  use Grief Seeds as a Currency for our Work, If Witches Will Be all wiped out,
With the Doppel Barrier, what will we do after that? Said Mikage."