Introduction

MAIN CHARACTERS

FINN WOLFHARD as MIKE WHEELER

MILLIE BOBBY BROWN as ELEANOR HOPPER

CALEB MCLAUGHLIN as LUCAS SINCLAIR

SADIE SINK as MAX MAYFIELD

GATEN MATARAZZO as DUSTIN HENDERSON

NOAH SCHNAPP as WILL BYERS

OTHER STRANGER THINGS CAST MEMBERS AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

DESCRIPTION

He just wanted a bit of excitement. Everything had been the exact same since the moment he entered the world. Only one thing to look forward to each year, and when you're immortal, even that got tedious.

However, during one dark and gloomy night, a little excitement was unexpectedly sprinkled upon him and his troublesome friends and turned life as they knew it upside down.

She fell into his life after an adventure turned south. And when he stumbled upon her dishevelled form, he had no idea he had also stumbled upon the home he had subconsciously been awaiting.

She truly was a gift.

—————————————————

A/N:

Hi, welcome to my new story! The Nightmare Before Christmas is probably one of my all time favourite films, so this was a really exciting concept for me to put together. I don't plan on it being a long book, but I'll see where it takes me.

DISCLAIMER - I do not own any of the Stranger Things characters nor any aspects relating to The Nightmare Before Christmas.

To avoid future confusion, for the purposes of this book, Jonathon is not related to Will or Joyce - it'll make sense (I hope) as the story progresses.

I apologise if anything in this book is a tad cringey but I'm just going to go with it anyway and hope for the best. Also, it's a fantasy world, so some things may not make total sense, but again, just go with it.

I really hope you enjoy it!

~ Leah