Snow Day (Fluff)

A/N: Request pogggg!!  

A/N: I swEar i'll write more anGst AaaAaaa,,,, anyways, Hope u like it >:))

===========

    Techno woke up to someone aggressively shaking him awake. Techno groaned "I'm sleeping.. what do you want..?"

    "TECHNO TECHNO WAKE UPPP IT SNOWED!!!! IT FUCKING SNOWED!" Wilbur yelled, just like a small kid when getting candy.

    "Uuuuhhggg... I'll be out in like.. fi-fifteen minutes..?" 

    "Okokok, HURRY THOUGH! IT MIGHT MELT OR, uh, SOME SHIT LIKE THAT!" 

    "Wil.. it's not going anywhere with this cold weather...."

    "JUST- hurry UP!" 

    Techno was out of his covers at this point, "Calm down.. you haven't even changed out of your pajamas.. I doubt you've eaten breakfast either."

    "Touché..." Wilbur said with a slightly red face.

    After Wilbur left the room, Techno put on warm clothes, combed his hair, washed up in the bathroom and went downstairs and saw Wilbur eating cereal.

    "During this weather?? CEREAL???" Techno said with a confused face,

    "Wellllll..it doesn't take that long to make...? Heheh..." Wilbur responded with a guilty grin on his face.

    Techno just jokingly rolled his eyes.

    "Anyways, do you even have the right kind of clothing for the cold..?" He asked while looking outside at the endless amount of white snow.

    "Of course, I live in the fucking UK,,,," Wilbur replied.

    "Okok, just making sure."

    When Techno finished his breakfast Wilbur was already putting on his fluffy coat and jumping up and down in front of the door like a small child.

    "Jeez okok, calm down.." Techno said as he unlocked the door, but, secretly Techno thought Wilbur's actions were cute.

    Right when Techno opened the front door Wilbur snatched his hand and dragged him outside, giggling. Techno smiled and followed.

    Before he knew it, it turned into a snowball fight, Wilbur shaped a pile of snow into a ball and threw it at Techno's face. It, landing. Causing Techno to swipe all the snow off his face and ambush Wil with snowballs. 

    After an hour Wilbur sat on the cold sidewalk, smiling like a fool. Techno stood next to him. 

    It started snowing again, Wilbur stood up and said "Ooh.. wait, Techno! You wanna catch snowflakes..? I-it's really easy all you have to do is-" 

    "I wasn't born yesterday Wil, of course I'll catch snowflakes with you, " Techno said with a pink face.

    It wasn't because of the cold

    Wilbur smiled a shy smile and started catching snowflakes with his tongue, Techno did the same... 

    "You look like such an idiot right now.." Wilbur poked at Techno's cheek, but he secretly admired Techno's 'childish side'.

    "Could say the same to you, your face is a literal tomato," Techno teased.

    Wilbur only grew more red.

    Both of them sat down at a nearby bench, Wilbur 'casually' scooting towards Techno. 

    Techno knew what was about to happen.

    Wilbur leaned in for a kiss, Techno did the same. Techno was met by Wilbur's soft lips, as he kissed back. It was a short and sweet passionate kiss. Then Wil pulled away with a surprised strawberry pink face. 

    Wilbur searched for his words.. "I-I'm sorry, I don't know what c-came over me and I-" 

    "So..you're saying you regret it now .. huh?" Techno teased.

    "W-well.. no.." Wilbur stuttered 

    "I'm kidding..."

    Wilbur being curious as ever asked, "So.. w-what are we..?" Still surprised by the events that just happened seconds ago.

    "Whatever you want us to be." Techno said with a fond grin on his face.