Valentines Day PT.3 (Fluff)

Hey :) i finished 

Started: Nov.17.2020

Finished: Nov.18.2020

===================

Techno and Wil were walking to where Phil was. While chatting about 'how much of a bitch Ms.Polie is.' Whatever that means..

They invited Phil, and of course, he said yes.

"So.. where do you guys wanna go?" Phil asked.

Techno shrugged, "I dunno, what bout' you Wil?"

Wilbur suggested a nearby cafe.

[Time Skip] [An Hour Later]

(if you're curious, they had some food and drinks at the cafe, and talked :))

It was nearing 5PM, meaning the school would shut it's doors soon. The three friends hadn't gotten their things from their lockers yet.

They walked up to the school's front door, Phil said a goodbye to both Techno and Wilbur. They parted ways.

"So... you have any idea on who it might be?" Techno asked. He was getting a bit nervous now.

"I.. don't know. I mean.. there's a lot of people they might be..! It could be ——— or ———! Hell, it might be you!" Wilbur paused, his face was growing red. "O-or Phil!" He started fiddling slightly  with his sweater.

A couple walked by, the two girls were holding hands and chatting, when they passed by Techno and Wil.

"Ooo babe, look at the cute couple!" One of them said, trying to be quiet but... failing.

Techno and Wil just blushed.

The other girl ushered her girlfriend away, apologizing multiple times.

There was a silence. 

"U-uhh, so continuing from what i was saying.." Techno said, stuttering slightly.

"Hhm.. what I don't get is, who would write me letters?? I feel like the majority of the class would just straight up tell me.."

Techno just sighed.

Techno was once glad that their locker was farther away. 

Was it because he could spend more time with him? Perhaps.

They walked and chatted until they got to their locker. Techno's heart beat increased more and more, till it was basically out of his chest. 

"Hey, Techno, I sorta lost my key for our locker-" Wilbur started to say, he turned to look at Techno. "Techno, what the fuck, are you ok?? You're face is extremely red.." Wilbur placed his hand on Techno's forehead, checking if he had a fever.

Techno only blushed more,"U-uhm, im f-fine, it's just a bit hot." Techno said nervously.

Wilbur raised an eyebrow. "Oookay...whatever you say.. Oh uh, about that key, I kinda lost mine.."

Techno reached into his pocket, fished out the key, and tossed it to Wil. 

Wilbur inserted the key, opening the locker with a creak.

There was a letter inside.

Wilbur's eyes widened, "TECHNO! LOOK! A NOTE!" He shouted, while dragging Techno closer to the locker.

Techno just shrugged, as if he didn't care.

"WHA- wait- how did it get in our locker?" Wilbur eyed the note suspiciously.

Techno shrugged again.

"Oh, quit shrugging, help me figure it out!" 

"Says the one who didn't open the note yet."

"I- you- touché.."

Wilbur took the ribbon of the note carefully, and unraveled it.

Hey Wil,

    I hate to say this is your last note.

 It was fun making these, and watching you guess. 

I hope you enjoyed this "secret admirer" fiesta, I will admit, it's kinda 'cringe' but, we'll have to see if it was worth it or not. 

I hope you have a lovely valentines day! 

Please, before you ask me any questions, yes, i do mean everything i've said.

- Secret Admirer

Oh. You might be wondering who I am. If i did this correctly, I'll be standing right behind you. :) good luck <3

Wilbur glanced up from the note, and quickly turned around, seeing Techno aggressively fiddling with his sleeves, seeming extremely nervous for Wilbur's reaction.

Wilbur walked towards him, and pulled him into a tight hug. Techno was surprised, but he hugged back. He buried his face into Wilbur's fluffy brown hair, while Wilbur nuzzled into his shoulder.

"I love you too."

===================

Hii :D 

I hope you enjoyed this one big oneshot train-

Lov uuuu

-BeepBoopBop ☁️