8

"Yah~", she chased him when he stole her phone from her. "Give it back to me", ahe whined while running.
"You've been ignoring me and JiWoo everytime you played with this thing", he shaking the phone and suddenly it fall on the sand which both of them surprised to see that. "I'm sorry", he looked apologetic when she's seeing her mad plus sad face.
"Wait here", I'll talk to my man for a while", he left her as he gone to them.
"What are you looking at?", he asked as they resting at the beach.
"Here", she showed her picture on the phone. "My little brother. Right after our mother left us with our father who just started a new family, we relied on our grandmother a lot. Not just that, they never treated me like I'm her daughter at all", she just smiled telling him about her story. "I made myself move out to another country and get myself up again", YongWoo only could listened to her. "For once I really wanted to find my mother and asked her why'd she left us that morning", she almost tears up. I was just four and my brother, he doesn't even know whether he even had a biological mother", he suddenly raised his hand.
"Give me your hand", she looked at him weirdly but just agreed with him.

"You're such a strong and kind woman I've ever seen in my life", he said to her which made her fluttered a bit

"It's true that I'm a strong woman but I'm not a kind lady like what you've seen I am", she chuckled. "I'm the most nasty and rude person at my world", she smiled seeing his shocked reaction. "But yet people who hate me still wearing a clothes that I made", she looked at the beach as he letgo her hand.
"I don't think you're that bad. Maybe if they get to know you more or you could opened up to them so they recognized you", he said to her.
"Maybe or maybe not", she said.
"But I saw you back on future that time", he said to her. "You doesn't looked like one", she look at him.
"My brother, MinHyun mentioned that there's another world which they has the same time. People called it Parallel World", he look at her seriously. "What you've seen might've wasn't me but another me from another world", for the first time he listened to a woman talk since his mother left him.

...

"Your Highness, I'm here to report last night traitors attacked at DongYeong", he said to your highness. "I've got a report from our spy that they will have a an illegal salt trade with Yuan illegal trader tomorrow night", he said looking at him but his eyes wandering around looking for something.
"HyunJi is with DamBi princess right now. You shouldn't has your eyes on her, your Highness", YongWoo said which actually he's jealous about your Highness has a feeling towards someone he does like too.
"YongWoo-ah, your friend HyunJi looked exactly like sixth queen", they said looking at her talking with DamBi princess. "What if she's the lost daughter of Sixth Queen?", he asked him which made him nervous somehow.
"There's no way she is because she said she has her own family and she'll go back to where she came from", JaeYong just nodded. "And leave me", he muttered to himself and he didn't heard him.
"What a waste. She's beautiful", he keep staring at HyunJi. "If only she's one of the princess otherwise I would make her mine already", he smiled to his right man. "Prepare for tomorrow night. I want you to lead the troop", he said and walked away then.

...

"Sixth Queen", she almost bowed at HyunJi but she looked at her like she saw a ghost. "You're must be HyunJi from Yuan", a beautiful girl approached her as she bowed to her.
"I really thought you're a sixth queen for a while", she just smiled. "You look like her too much", she walked to her. "I'm DamBi princess. Just wanted to let you", HyunJi walked with her.

"YongWoo said you didn't know anyone except for him here in Goryeo", she said smiled

"You seems know a lot about YongWoo", she said to her and DamBi could sense a woman jealousy.
"Don't look at me like that", she smiled. "I'm fall over head for JaeYong and I know YongWoo since he came to this palace", she explained. "Your norigae look beautiful", she pointed at her norigae. "YongWoo never bought anything for a woman before. I'm surprised to see you're the first", she looked at her.
"But I didn't said it from him", she said to her.
"He asked me how to know if a girl favourite thing. I told him me most woman like flower or ocean", she smiled to her.
"I'd like it if you could come here everyday. It's so lonely in this place and you're seem like a kind person", she said to her.

"DamBi princess", someone greeted her as she saw YongWoo beside her.
"YongWoo", she smiled at him which made her a little mad and DamBi princess realised it. "I should be with JaeYong prince or your JiHyun will be more jealous", she's smiled and walked away.
"Jealous?", he looked at her. "Did you like me or what?", he asked her smirked.
"Yes, I like you", with that words he left his jaws hanging down while she walked away from him.
"Wait for me, JiHyun", he chased over her.
Just suddenly, she stopped and he saw Sixth Queen passes by.
The look in her eyes on Sixth Queen was different from a normal people greeted her as queen. But as if she know her.

 But as if she know her

"Eomma", as soon she said that, the sixth queen looked at her.
"How dare you looked at the the Sixth Queen like that", one of her slave stared at her.
"It's really you, eomma", she said in English which she's shocked.

"JiJi-ya, eotteokae–", she wanted to asked but she smirked at her when she wanted to hugged her but she backed off.

"Was this the reason you're leaving us with that monster?. Just wanna be a part of history?", she asked her while still crying.