15

"Young Miss", she looked at her master with a beer in her hand leaning on a car looking at the wood with intense look. "You look like you're waiting for someone", she looked at Jess as she said that and smiled.
"I'm still waiting even when I know that he won't be able to come here", she chuckled to herself trying to hide her sad and disappointment feeling.
"Let's go home", she got in the car Jess looked at her.
"What's actually happened at there, Young Miss?", she talked to herself and sighing before started the car's engine.
"Jess let's go to Halmeoni home", she said as her right arm person nodded and made a U-Turn.

...

"Halmeoni", she hugged the old figure in front of her.
"Aigoo. My one and only diamond", she hugged her back smiling. "Are you really okay?", she asked her granddaughter.
"I'm fine, halmeoni", she rested her head on her shoulder. "I just feel like to stay like this with you", the older stroking her granddaughter's hair softly.
"Did you eat dinner yet?", she asked the two girl in front of her looking at her.
"

I miss your cooking", she just smiled seeing how clingy and cute her granddaughter is. "Should I stay with you tonight?", she said while the maid serving the food.
"I would glad if MinHyun could joined us tonight", she said as the both of them smiled.
"Should I call him back home?", she asked her grandmother.
"Don't bother him, JiJi-ya", she said to her. "He might've been busy with his schedule", she just smiled with her statement.
"Arasseo-yo. That's mean I'll have you by myself for a day", she smiled a lot which made her grandmother weird and realized something.
"Something gone wrong am I right, JiJi?", she looked worried at HyunJi.
"A lot of things happen for the past three month, halmeoni", she said sighing. "Halmeoni", she called for her as the older looked at her.
"Why didn't you tell any of us about eomma situation especially to me and MinHyun?", she looked at her confused until HyunJi showed a video of her mother to her.

"Eomma", she's tearing up when the woman in the video called her. "JiJi told me that you raised them right after he's thrown them away", HyunJi mother tearing up but still talking in the video. "Mianhe-yo for leaving you. For making you take care of them", she's sobbing. "I'm sorry for being such a bad daughter to you", she said in the video. "Thank you for raising them very well. For being the best mother to me when I had no one to rely on back then", she heard grandmother said something. "You said you'd lonely at that place", she muttered to herself but HyunJi clearly heard her. "I miss you, eomma. I miss the kids", one statement made the two Halmeoni and HyunJi heart's break. "But HyunJi's heart break even more seeing her grandmother crying and looked at her.

"Poor uri HyunJi", she gone beside her and hugged her as she's crying more

"I miss eomma", she said while still hugging her grandmother.
"But why didn't you tell us the truth back then?", she asked her.
"Will you believe in me back then when I know how much hate fairy tale story?", she asked her back. "But how did you found her?", she was curious.
"I think you already know that I'm not Appa biological daughter", she looked at her surprised. "Eomma told me", she still confused. "That's why I could travel back in time because I'm not from this world dimension but Goryeo time dimension", she explained to her.
"Now did you believe them?", she asked.
"No", she looked at her. "I'd rather believe that it was science and technology that made them", she said to her. "And with that too, I'll find a way so eomma can come back home", the older hugged her.