Love never fades

Shravan found Ishita crying in their bedroom. He was shattered to see his Ishita crying. It was all his fault. Ishita had always been protecting his sister but he accused her of everything. He declared her murderer and insulted her.

He took Ishita's hand in his and cried sorry.

Ishita saw Shravan apologizing from her blurry eyes. She couldn't believe it was Shravan asking for forgiveness. That only meant truth was out.

She couldn't see her Shravan crying anymore so she took him in her arms and cried together. Cried for their loss, for their newfound happiness, for all the hatred and hidden love.

"Why? Why did you hide the truth and tolerated all the torture I gave you?" Shravan asked

"You had lost your mother, I didn't want you to be deprived of your sister also. I always knew how close you were to Maa and it had broken you. Niharika was already a lot scared. If you had hated her, that child would have died. She was only nineteen at that time and had lost her mother" Ishita explained softly and gave Shravan time to consume it.

"You are right. I would have blamed her. I always work without brain when in anger." He tried to crack a joke. It made Ishita smile.

"I am sorry Ishita. I am really sir. I should have always remembered that maa would have never want this. She would never wanted me to blame someone for her death. She would never forgive me. I am an idiot." More tears spilled from Shravan's eyes.

"Yes, you are an idiot. But you are my idiot" Ishita smiled and brushed her hand on Shravan's hair softly.

Shravan looked up and smiled

"I love you Ishita. I always loved you" Shravan confessed and kissed Ishita's cheek.

"I love you too" Ishita felt good saying those words and smiled.

That night they stayed in each other's arms making up for the lost time.

They understood the reason of their separation. It made their love stronger.

Everything was going to be alright. Everything will be with their love to cherish.

Definitely love was in the air