Chapter 2

"I've just got to quickly run to the bathroom, I'll meet you at Borgin and Burke's." Alex said while stopping and walking away from her friends in the opposite direction.

She was well far away from her friends just about to arrive at the bathrooms. She sharply turned a corner to a small alley way. Before she could come to a halt, she bumps into a towering figure, knocking the elegant bouquet of flowers out of their hands. She stumbles backwards loosing her balance.

"Oh my gosh I'm so, so sorry, let me help you." Alex said apologetically while regaining her balance and bending down to pick up the blooming flowers.

"No need." They said putting their arm in-front of Alexis, bending down to grab them them self.

"Sorry, again, I think I need glasses." Alexis said jokingly.

"Haha, no your fine." They replied

"Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before." Alex asked

"I just moved from my hometown in England, I'm transferring to Hogwarts this year." He responded.

"Oh that's awesome! I go to Hogwarts too. I'm in year 4 this year." Alex said.

"Wait really? Me too! Finally I know someone. Are you school supply shopping too?" He said.

"Yea but I don't think flowers are on the list." Alex said smirking.

"Oh yea... my mum owns this flower shop. I was just helping her set up the stands before I go." He said.

"Well her flowers are stunning. Do you want to come join my friends and I to go shopping after you finish? We can show you around while we're at it and grab a butterbeer after, only if you want to." Alexis replied.

"Yea... that would be great, thanks!" He said. "I can come with you now, my mum wouldn't mind."

"Yea, I'll take you to meet my friends, but first can I take a look in your mothers shop, it just looks so, gorgeous" Alex said.

"Yea sure, go right ahead." He responded.

The jingles of the door bells rang through Alex's ears as she followed the brunette haired boy through the small store. It was filled floor to ceiling with all types of flowers imaginable.

"Neville would love this place." Alexis whispered to herself

"Hello dear," a soft subtle voice said from behind her.

She turned, her eyes grabbing full attention to the woman in-front of her.

"Do you need a hand?" The woman said.

"I'm just taking a look thank you." Alexis smiled. "You have absolutely gorgeous flowers might I say."

"Why thank you! I grow them myself ." The woman replied happily.

"That's fantastic! I can't keep a plant alive for my life." Alex replied giggling.

"We should get going before the stores close for the day." The boy said with a slight smirk on his face, his hands suspiciously behind his back.

"Yea, well you shop is beautiful, I'll make sure to bring my mother here next time." Alex said.

Alex and the boy walked out of the store waving to his mother.

Alex stopped in the alleyway waiting for the boy. Suddenly he stopped and revealed a delicate purple flower. Alex wasn't an expert on flowers so she couldn't determine what type it was. The young boy had a slight smirk on his face holding it in front of Alex.

"Thank you again for letting me tag along." He said while passing the elegant flower to Alexis.

"Wow it's gorgeous!" She replied smiling. "I've never received a flower before, especially for the smallest deed. Thank you! Let's go catch up with the others now, they would love to meet you!"

"Yea let's go. Wait, I didn't catch your name." He said.

Alexis Verse, but everyone calls me Alex." Alexis replied.

"You have such a pretty name." He said

"Thanks. I'm named after my grandmother, but you didn't give me yours." Alex said.

He replied "Tewksbury, Viscount Tewksbury."