10

Hey my little Devils I hope you really injoy this I'm going to make it alot longer and a bit more detail I thank you so so much for reading this and yes I will make a shigadabideku and a dekus sister book later on I was thinking of making a villan rehab should I? Well injoy

Dekus prov

Once done eating Ashley was the first down stairs. She was so exited to fuck with my friends. I was...worried really. Everyone else was tired and wanted to go back to bed since it was Saturday. Sebastian kept tryin to sleep on me when I already had Tony and May. Our first victim was heading are way and when I say our I mean Ashley. Her victim was Denki most easy. (I have nothing against Denki I love Denki just in this one I have to be mean but I LOVE DENKI AND YOU)
She talked him and asked if he had a charger at spare,and of course Denki and Trash still being the biggest pervert. "Yeah you can follow me". HE WAS SMIRKING THAT SNEAKY LITTLE BASTARD YOU!
Ashely just went along. We followed of course. After Denki gave her a charger he was about to make a move but Ashley being her she got the vines we had on the side de of the building come in and hold him down. We were used to this she did this to almost all of us. After having her fun before we left he wispered something. I didn't care at the time. We left to get Ashley's next victim. Next was MoMo. For Ashley she was a piece of dirt. Ashley ran up to her asking mean questions and making mean comments then Momo bursted down crying. Ashley laughed. I gave her the -shut your mouth or your dead- look. She stoped. The only way to get her to calm down  is a picnic. "That's it a picnic we shall have it at that feild of roses." I shouted. Lilly loved the outside. So her and Ashley was so  so exited. After Chris went and got the things we left. We went. Sebastian and Chris sat up the picnic while me ashley and Lilly played. May was reading Tony was training. We had strawberry short cake, little pies , sandwiches and some chips. Later dad called me. *Ring ring ring*
Hello
Hey son
Oh hey dad what's up
Just wanted to check up on you and good news y'all can come back in 7 weeks tell the others.
OF COURSE THANK YOU RAD LOVE YOU
love you too son see you soon.

Hey guys we get to go home in 7 weeks. YAY! May was really happy she dont really like it here. Everyone else was happy. We played alittle more and started to walk home. "Hey izu do you think that we could do missions with the hero's" May never asked questions like this. Of course we just have to ask we are also the top hero's in training so I don't know why they would turn us down. "Yeah thanks Izu". Of course May.  We got to the dorms. I went to Aizawai. Hey we're going home in 7 weeks. "O-ok". Well good night. "Good night problem child".
I went back to my room got in Sebastians hoodie and curled up next to him.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter I made it a bit longer please read my Shigadabideku book it's not that good but I would love it if you read it well love you my Devils!