11/Future kids

~Deku~
I woke up to see Sebastian left. I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I saw Sebastian may Tony and Ashley all hanging out laughing and doing jokes. The whole class 1A was shocked.
okay so I've only fake nails and like they hurt really bad so I can't type so I might not be putting periods so I'm just going to talking to this microphone thing and just let it go so don't get on to me for not having periods

I went to Sebastian put my head on his shoulder "oh hey bunny you're awake". Yeah but I'm tired. "I'm sorry well Aizawa gave us a mission to do today" oh really cool. I bet Mays Happy well I'm going to go get into my outfit "okay love you bunny" love you too demon I walked in into my room and then there was a portal. Wait what the fuck is happening. Hey Sebastian "yeah Bunny" there's a portal in our room next thing I know Sebastian May Ashley Tony and Lily and Chris come first and get to my room the next thing you know there was two kids that came out of the portal hey kids what's your name "hi I'm Katie and me and my brother's lost"the girl was pretty light green hair. "I'm I'm my name's Logan"a short little boy with green and black hair said who's your parents. "We are the kids of Izuki midoriya and Sebastian midoriya the number one heroes in the whole world but mostly in America.

Hi my little Devils I hope you like this chapter again I have these fake nails on it really hurts and can't get them off for a while my mom wanted me to try them on so yeah I will be using this microphone so there won't be a lot of periods and thanks but I tried my best I love my little devils