Chapter 2

Have you ever felt so angry that your throat seem to be burn with anger?

Where you wanted to scream and cry so madly but no matter nothing would come out?

Well that was what I have been feeling the whole time when I first saw my mate like that.

Red was all in my head.

Who could have done this?

Why would they done this?

Just why would they hurt my mate to this extend?

I wanted to rip an tore the person who did this to my mate over thousands and thousands of time.

How dare they?

How could them?

Are the thoughts that been echoing in my head the whole time as sat there and watched my mate helplessly.

Luckily the bullet didn't hit him deep or at any major area. Even with my healing ability I don't think I could revive him with this type of wound.

So far I could only suck all off the silver out of his body and heal most of his major injuries.

Clearly, whoever done this wanted my mate to have a slow and painful death as possible.

They knew that unless you hit a werewolf directly in the heart or the brain will be almost instant death.

But if it any other area then it would take days for the silver poison to spread out completely. And hunters usually just go straight for the instant kill. Since we could be healed or rescue and such.

But my mate case on the other hand was meant to suffer till his death. Judging from his wounds he was torture and beaten until they were sure he could not move.

Just so they could left him there to rot to death.

It was the cruelest way to kill a werewolf ever.

Whoever did this definitely knew too much about us werewolves. It just couldn't be could it...

.

.

.

.

Werewolf execution.

.

.

.

The ritual of killing a leader rouge. I heard about it before, it was rumors that told if a rouge leader is capture. He will be killed in front of his pack in the most humiliated and toturous death ever.

So was this it?

Was my mate a rouge?

Was this the reason he end up like this?

Winter I think we should leave this forest now of that is the case.

Agree, but aren't your body tired from the healing we just did though.

I will be fine what matters now we must get out of hear before they come back to check for his body or anything like that.

But if this is a werewolves territory shouldn't the next town also in thier territory.

No it is full of human I can sense it. Let go there first, at least there we can hide much more safely. Since the weres wouldn't gave out there existence that easily.

Alright, then let go.

And just like that we pack our bags and carry our mate to the next town. Snow can sense werewolves and human much more then other wolf. Since we rely on it or sense most of the time to stay out of trouble. Snow trained herself to tell the presence of werewolf, hunters, humans and other supernaturals.

And since we don't have any packs or interact with other much.

We don't have a sense. From the very beginning we always be moving and blending in with different type of surrounding. So we never have an exact scent really.

Most time the human saw us with no threat since in there eyes we are only teenager that run away from home. It wasn't any of thier business so they ignore us.

By the time we arrived at the town it was already midnight. Luckily a motel was still open at the hours. We check in with the few amount of money i have left.

I knew that we must change our budget sooner or later but now that we in situations. We must get as fast possible first since after all, ours lives are in danger.

I feel a sleep beside my unconscious mate that night.

It wasn't anything like I've heard or imagine.

I didn't felt safe or welcome like they all had said.

Instead I felt fear and conflicted emotions surrounding me.

It wasn't what I dreamt of when meeting my mate fit the first time but still it make me happy.

Because for the first the I wasn't alone any more.

.

.

.

At least for now I was no longer a lone wolf.

And that to me was enough.