4 ✨

He went to the back of the little store. When he came back, he had almost five wands in his hands. "Here's first one. Read oak, ten inches, unicorn hair." he carefully handed it to me. "Now try a spell." I nodded, trying to think. I actually know only two from my adoptive parents. "I don't know any, could you help me with that?" I asked. It's kinda embarrassing tho. "Try lumos." he suggested. I nodded.
"Lumos." I expected some cool magic, but instead the wand yeeted itself from my hand. "Oh, that's not the one." I looked at Hagrid, but he only shrugged. "You know, wand choose it's owner." Ollivander said and handed me another wand. "This one is walnut, thirteen inches, dragon heartstring." he kinda looked scared, probably he don't want any mess around. I tried again but it happened again.

...

After like thirty minutes he said: "This may be the one." he handed me another one. I sighed. Hopefully this one will work. I suddenly felt warmth in my fingers. "Lumos." little light appeared at the end of the wand. Ollivander clapped his hands. "Congratulations on your first wand Hope." Hagrid smiled. I gave money to Ollivander and then we left. "So, are you ready to Hogwarts?" he asked and watched me as I was staring at my wand. "Yeah! I'm kinda excited and kinda, you know, scared."
"That's normal probably." we finally left. "So, what's now?"

"We're gonna travel to Hogwarts with the easier way."
"Okay, let's gooo!" I screamed happily. Some of the people turned around and shaked their heads. Hagrid laughed.

...

"We're going to travel to Hogwarts with this?" I pointed at his motorbike. "You said that Hogwarts it's located in Scotland, that's going to take forever." Hagrid was already sitting on his traveling buddy. "Well it's not an ordinary motorbike. Sit down and you'll see." he put helmet on his head. I sighed. "Hold your wand, we're going fast!" I laughed. "Sure, by a speed of light." he started the motor and we went, well, normal speed I'd call it. "Now get ready Hope." he clicked something. I felt some pressure on my stomach. I looked around, we weren't on the road anymore. "It's a flying motorbike?" I asked him. "I said it ain't a ordinary motorbike." I looked all scared at him. "I think I'm scared of highs!" I screamed. I touched my pocket to really check if my wand didn't vanished into another dimension. It was still there luckily. I looked down, but that was a mistake. "Oh shit." I said covering my eyes. "Language!" I tried hardly not to puke. Also, we're going quite fast. That also didn't do good to my stomach. "You're gonna be ok Hope, you're gonna be ok." I reminded to myself quietly.

...

"We're almost there." he said after thirty minutes. "Ugh finally." I said and opened my eyes. And by that, my mouth wide opened. I couldn't believe my eyes. When I saw the huge castle, I could feel goosebumps all over my body. "That's Hogwarts?"
"Beautiful right?" he laughed at my reaction. As we were flying closer, I could see so many students. I hope I'll find some friends. I saw little house not that far from school. We landed there. I jumped out as fast as I could. My legs were little confused at first, but when I felt ground under my feet, I felt a lot better. "I'm never traveling with you ever again!" he handed me my suitcase. "Where did that came from?" I asked confused. "Magic." he laughed. "So, you need to put on this, also this and this." he handed me robe, tie, white blouse and a skirt. I took it from him. I went inside of his house. Hagrid stayed outside. I put on skirt. I quickly took of my old t shirt. I looked out of window. There was a boy with white hair standing. When he noticed I'm looking he ran away. I put the blouse on and ran outside. But the boy was almost in school. "What happened?" Hagrid asked. "Boy with white hair was looking at me as I was changing." I felt angry. Who he think he is watching me through the damn window? The stormy clouds was coming again. I wish I knew some spells, but no, my adoptive parents kept it as secret. I'm a damn witch! "Hope. Hope!" I heard Hagrid's voice. I looked at him. When he looked me in the eyes, he stepped back. I realized and calmed down. "Sorry, I just. I don't know what's happening to me." I said breathing heavily. I was holding robe and tie. I put on the robe first and then the tie. I brushed my hair with fingers. "I'm ready." I said calmly now. He nodded only, I think I scared him a little. "So Dumbledore will meet you in front of great hall. He will explain everything to you, I need to go now, got some things to do." I nodded. "Thank you Hagrid." I said and went inside the castle. I looked around. There are old paintings all around. "Good day young lady." someone said something, but I couldn't see anyone. But when I looked, I saw that it was one of the persons inside the paintings. "Good afternoon." I said back. It was all new, I just need to get used to it.

I saw huge doors in front of me. That's probably Great hall. I was standing there and waiting for headmaster. My heart started racing. I should do something with my stress and anger reactions and situations. I heard coming footsteps. I turned around and saw older man with long beard. When he saw me, he smiled. "We're finally meeting miss Hope." he said when he came to me. "Nice to meet you professor." I said and smiled too. "Well, we don't have much time, students are probably hungry by now." he laughed. "When you'll hear me calling you, come in. We will put sorting hat on your head and let do it's thing. There are four houses. Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff." I nodded in sign that I understand. "Good luck miss Hope." he said and went to Great hall. I saw students looking at him before the doors were closed again.  I heard that he already started talking, but couldn't understand what. I closed my eyes and thought about the man in my dreams, I imagined I could hear him talking to me. That has calmed me a little. "I'd love to introduce you new student, please welcome Hope Thornton!" as he said that, the doors have opened and I slowly started walking towards him. I felt everyone's eyes on me, but more interesting was the hall. The floating candles and ceiling looks like night sky with stars and moon. I smiled for myself. Dumbledore smiled at me warmly. I sat down on a chair. "Now let the hat choose your house." he said and put the hat on my head. "Hmm very smart. You learn very fast. Also very kind and friendly. But something inside you is dark." I was listening to it. I was looking at all students as they were waiting. They hope I'll get to their house.
"Gryffindor!" the hat finally spoke. The house stand on their feet and started clapping.
"Ravenclaw!" it spoke again. Everyone got quiet. "Slytherin!" I looked all confused at Dumbledore. He was watching me quietly and curiously. "Hufflepuff!" everyone was looking at me trying to understand what just happened. I've just got sorted to all four houses.