8

"Baby-doll?" I called. "Shit!" she cursed turning around with her hand on her chest. "You scared me!!" She whined stomping her little still barefoot and poking out her lip. I chuckled lightly, I watched her struggle with her very large suitcase smirking. It was twice her size, both tall and wide. "Babydoll." I called her again. "Hm?" she responded folding her arms, circling around the case, studying it. "I'll grab it." I smiled. "No, I want to do it." 'She's being stubborn again.' I smiled, shaking my head. I climbed in the truck and swept her off her feet, bringing to the ground. "Mark." she whined crossing her arms a huffed. I ignore her complaints, grabbing her case smiling at her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed it and rolled it to the house. I laughed at her antics. "You're welcome darlin!" I yelled after her. "Shudd up Undertaker!" She replied sarcastically. I laughed and started to unload the truck.

* LILLIEs POV *

"You're welcome darlin!" He yelled sarcastically. "Shudd up Undertaker!" I yelled back. I walked into the house hearing loud deep laughter followed into the house. I was immediately met with the most slobbery energetic happy 200LB puppy knocking me to the floor. "MY BABY!!" I screamed, wrapping my arms around the thick fuzzy neck of my beautiful 'Hell Hound', Lucifer a European Wolf Dog. He is face to face with me standing up and he's only on all fours. "You missed ya, momma huh!" I baby talked enthusiastically. He barked softly and whined loudly! "Aww, mommas good boy!" I kissed his head and brought him to the sliding glass door that led to the back "yard". Our backyard is humongous and goes on for miles and miles and miles and we have a beautiful oasis style pool. "Lets go potty baby." I open the door just as he bounds out. I make my way to the front door and smile at my grumpy husband who just walked in. "What?" I asked teasingly. I smiled at Mark, when I heard loud paws sprinting through the living room, toward the front hall. I quickly moved out of the way just as a big black shadow of fur jumped on Mark, successfully knocking him to the ground. "Okay ya, overgrown mutt," Mark grumbled on his back. "I missed ya too." he said laughing when Lucifer decided to lick all over his face. He pushed him off. I helped him stand up, while he wiped all the slobber off his face.

(*~TIMESKIPPP~*)

After 4 hours! Yes you heard right 4 hours we were buck necked and breathing hard on the couch. I smiled and looked toward my cocky ass husband smiling at me. I rolled my eyes. "Don't cha gotta get ready?" I asked, stretching my arms over my head and arching my back. Knowing I caught my husband's eye. I smiled after a minute of silence. "It's already sundown." I attempted to stand and started to pick up our clothes that were thrown around the living room. Mark chuckled and got up to let Luci back in. "Yeah probably." he shrugged. "Come on baby, let's get dressed." he stated, heading to the stairs. "Nah," I smirked. "I'm gonna go, just, like , this!" I said motioning to my naked body. Mark spun around quickly on his heel. "Over. My. Dead. Body!" He said taking very large steps until he toward over me. I just smiled and headed to the front door, with my chin to the air in defiance. Before I got anywhere close to it, Mark grabbed me suddenly and threw me over his shoulder. "Whoa!" I yelped in surprise. "This ain't fair!" I pouted, all the way up the stairs and into our room. He sat me down on the bed and hightailed it to the bathroom to shower. I laughed, looking around my room. 'What to wear, what to wear?' I thought, I walked into the bathroom. I hopped and sat on the counter, "babe." I called over the sound of the water. Mark grunts as an answer. "Am I gonna be on camera?" I asked, staring at myself in the mirror. He shut off the water, getting out. "It's possible," He paused thinking about, and nodded his head. "Yeah , why?" He asked drying his face before the rest of his body. "Cause I wanna look spicy hot!" I answered loudly, throwing my arms up and giggled. Mark chuckled. "I aint against that baby doll," he paused. "But you best remember your mine!" I felt the most delicious shiver shoot down my spine, when he growled out 'mine'. I smiled, "I know baby, and I know just what the best outfit that would show it to!" I giggled , pushing him out of the bathroom to shower and shut the door. "Aint like I've never seen nothin before!" Mark's deep laughter sounded through the door. "No distractions!" I called back. As I turned on the shower.

(AN: sorry it's a short cheaper more next week I promise <3)