Chapter 11 : Sealing the Nine-headed serpent

Hoshi and Kei we're both going at each other with their tailjustu noth trying not to use up their charka too fast.

The nine-headed serpent released a loud screech and slammed its tail on the ground causing it to shake.

Due to the power of the shaking, the temple started falling apart.

"Let's get out of here!" Hoshi said as everyone ran out of the temple.

"Look what you did Kei. The temple is now destroyed we have nowhere to seal the serpent," Hoshi said. "I deal with you first then I will figure out where to seal it back up at."

"Rabbit goddess you handle Kei. We try to keep the nine-headed serpent busy."

"Right," Hoshi said before turning and glaring at her brother Kei.

"Hair binding technique!" Hoshi said grabbing her brother with her hair.

"Ugh," Kei groaned trying to break free." I hate this justu!" He shouted as his sister Hoshi sent him flying with the justu.

Kei stood back up charged at Hoshi after creating a black rod to hit his sister.

Hoshi did the same and charged at him with her own black rod.

**

Meanwhile with Orochimaru...

Orochimaru was sitting inside of the baby room keeping a close eye on June and Drago.

Hoshi please be okay, " Orochimaru thought as he felt the ground shaking and heard the loud screeched of the Nine-headed Serpent.

He snapped out of his when he heard crying.  He looked over to see June crying. While Drago was still sleeping peacefully.

"Shush my snake princess," I said picking her up."Everything okay father here," I said kissing her forehead.

**

Meanwhile back with Hoshi...

After a long drawn out battle against her brother  Kei. Hoshi finally finished off the fight by stabbing her brother in the chest with the black.

"No," Kei said coughing up blood. "This isn't over." He continues to say while coughing up more blood.

'How could she win our justu are pretty much the same. Except for that hair justu,' Kei thought trying to stand up.

"Just give up Kei. You don't have the strength to keep going.  You are done for," Hoshi said with a sigh.

"You human how dare you put me under a genjustu!" The nine-headed serpent growled after his eyes with back to normal. "I hate humans I'm killing you all now!" It screeched slamming it nine heads on the ground making the ground shake.

'This isn't good. The temple has been destroyed now we have nowhere to seal the nine-headed serpent. Unless I seal it inside of someone, but who I couldn't put the burden of holding that demon on anyone,' Hoshi thought.

Hoshi then sighed knowing there only one person. She believes could handle the burden of holding the demon inside of them.

'I'm sorry June for what I'm about to do, but I believe that you are the only one who will be able to handle this burden,' Hoshi thought.

"You keep the demon busy. I will be back I'm going to seal it I just need to get something to seal it in," Hoshi said as her followers used there justu to keep it busy.

"Understand," They said.

**

Meanwhile back with Orochimaru...