Galactic Battle!

Y/n and Jason are running slowly due to the pain, they both stopped and looked at each other.

Jason: this is getting us no where!

Y/n: yeah, let's slow down we still haven't recovered.

They both sat down, looking at their morphers. Jason looks at Y/n.

Jason: Leo, could I use your power to heal me.

Jason held out his morpher as a transparent Red Lion with a bright yellow mane looking at his host with it's green eyes. This was Jason's partner Leo, they looked at each other

Leo: I'll grant you my power to heal yourself but you'll still be injured even the Red Lost Galaxy Suit won't protect you for long.

Jason: that's a risk I have to take.

Flames surrounded Jason as his bruises was slowly healing, the flames died down. Jason smirks as he was healed, running towards Sarah's energy while clenching his morpher

Jason: Go Galatic!

Flames surrounded him as he continued running, the flames vanished as he was donning his suit, unsheathed his Quasar Saber.

Y/n looks at Jason as he is slowly getting out of his sight, he gets up summoning his morpher, as he morphs

Y/n: Magna Power!

Y/n was covered in a blinding light as it quickly died down, he was now the Magna Defender once more.

Magna Defender unsheathes his sword as he turns it into his Magna Blaster.

He looks were the red ranger was moment's ago, he whistled as he waited for Torozord to come to his aid.

Rias POV

She seen Treacheron brandishing his blade, charging at Sarah but he was intercepted by a slash by the Red Rangers sword, he quickly gets in a stance in front of Sarah.

Red Ranger: Sarah are you alright!

Sarah: yeah we just got here ourselves, why are you doing here shouldn't you be recovering?

Red Ranger: I'll rest when he is destroyed.

Magna Defender POV

I was walking I stopped as a beam of energy missed his head a few meters away.

Magna Defender jumps back taking a stance, looking straight. He unsheathes his sword blocking a...Quasar Saber. He stares at his attacker seeing him having white skin with a blue muscle shirt, blue jeans with blue and black Nike's.

Magna Defender: what are you a Devil or Fallen?

The Magna Defender asked him a question but he's was interrupted by another voice from behind.

???: Marvin heads up

Marvin smirked as he backflips away, as Magna Defender brings his left arm as an attack connected to his arm pushing him back, powering down through exhaustion and not recovering.

He stares at the new challenger seeing him have light skin, wearing a green shirt with white jeans as well green and white Jordan's.

Marvin: thanks Alex!, but let's get serious.

Alex runs over to the side of Marvin as they both being in sync bringing up their left arm, a Morpher appeared on their wrists closing their right hand with only their index and middle fingers out putting on their morphers.