....

4 years earlier.

Parking his truck in front of the cottage, Ren pulled up the handle brake and stepped outside. There was a breeze cooling the air, though the sun's rays still blazed down. Shutting, his door, he saw the red Renault and white Mini Cooper stationed underneath the trees on the left of the cottage. Hopeful, he hopped up the front steps and knocked on the door. Hands on hips, he knocked louder. Seeing the curtains fluttering, he walked over to the window, near the living room. Peaking inside, he groaned internally. Returning to the front door, he took out his set of keys and unlocked it.

Opening, a loud crash rung. He stepped inside and saw it was alcohol bottles. They were scattered everywhere. Paper cups littered the floor and varying items of food laid round. Storming into the living room, he saw it was as much of a mess. With three figures sprawled about. One was passed out on the floor, drool pooling at her lips and half eaten drumsticks near her. The other was dressed in a bikini passed out on the table. While the last was huddled up on the couch, gripping a bottle of Tequila, snoring softly.

"Ah, for fucks sake!" mumbled Ren arms flaring. Running up the stairs, he opened the storage closet. Seeing the stack of green buckets, he grabbed three. Running back down, he hurried towards the outside tap. Filling the buckets, he continued to mumble angrily. Buckets filled, he headed back inside, kicking the bottles out of his way. Once in the living room, he placed the buckets down. Shaking his head, he grabbed one and threw it on the woman on the floor. She jolted up with a scream.

Taking the other bucket, he threw it over the woman on the couch making her fall hard on to the floor. The last bucket was dumped on the woman on the table, who sprang awake with a loud screech.

"AHHHH!!!"

She too toppled on to the floor. Lisa screamed again as Ren poured the last of the water in the bucket on her. Jennie groaned as the Tequila bottle collapsed out of her hand. While Jisoo stood up, wiped at her mouth, absolutely fuming.

"Ren have you lost your fucking mind! This is not how you get three woman wet you imbecile!" she shouted as she stomped towards him. He kicked one of the buckets hard making her halt her steps.

"Yes Jisoo! I've lost it! In fact, I lost it the minute I let Chunga convince me to get my mother to let you all stay here!"

"Could you two shut the fuck up!" huffed Jennie on the floor.

"My head hurts," moaned Lisa as she perked up, "Oh my! Did I actually go swimming last night? Da fuck?" she looked at her wet bikini

"What are you doing here so early anyway?" said Jisoo

"It's 1'oclock in the afternoon Jisoo!"

"Oh fuck!" said Jennie jumping up, she and Jisoo looked at each other, "We missed class."

"That's the last of your fucking problems right now," Ren gritted through his teeth.

"Could you relax please," said Jisoo as she felt her head throbbing.

"No, I can't! Do you know what day it is?" he looked at their blank faces, "My cousin is arriving today, to live here, in the cottage the you all are renting from her parents" he emphasised.

Jisoo massaged her temples, "Hold up, hold up," she breathed out, "I thought your mom was her God-mother?"

"Yeah, so?" shrugged Ren.

"So, that doesn't make her your cousin," said Jisoo. Ren tried not to growl. Jennie got herself back up on the couch, clutching her stomach. While Lisa bent over on the floor, looking ready to puke.