Chapter Eighty-Nine - Drops Of Jupiter (SkyRaiser)

Hey guyz! So this chapter isn't a request, I just thought it'd be cool because I haven't done a chapter where it was a school night and I was watching YT or doing other stupid shit and just thought about a crack pairing and wrote it down. So, that's what this is ^-^ A random, crack pairing that I just thought would be cool with a random-ass song blaring on my radio X3 This one is Sky X FearRaiserYT, hope you enjoy! The song is; "Drops Of Jupiter" by Train because this song is awesome and it reminds me of being little :3 Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that he's back in the atmosphere

"Jordan!" Sky squealed girlishly, tackling his best friend to the ground in a huge hug.

The two boys giggled, bodies toppled over each other against the dark grass.

With drops of Jupiter in his hair, hey, hey, hey

Jordan's eyes brightened, grin huge as he wrapped his arms around the other boy. "Sky!" He exclaimed, his voice filled with joy and excitement.

He acts like summer and walks like rain

Sky grinned and pulled away from the other boy, sitting beside him. "I've missed you so much, Jordan! Everyone at my new school sucks," he pursed his lips in a pout, "No one wants to be my friend."

Reminds me that there's a time to change, hey, hey, hey

Jordan smiled. "Then screw everyone in your new school," he took Sky's hand, "I've missed you, too."

Since the return from his stay on the moon

Sky's expression brightened immediately and a wide grin spread across his face.

He listens like spring and he talks like June, hey, hey, hey

"Come on," Jordan spoke, taking Sky's hand. "It's cold out here, let's go somewhere heated."

Hey, hey, hey

"Where? We can't go to my house, they don't know I snuck out." Sky sighed and leaned his head back, face looking a pale blue-Idc color under the moonlight. "And we can't go to yours. They don't know you snuck out either."

But tell me, did you sail across the sun?

Jordan nodded in agreement, playing with the hair of his bangs. "True."

Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded?

A smile grew at Jordan's lips. "Let's go to the mall," He took Sky's hand once again and smiled when Sky have him a weird look. "We used to hang out there all the time in Middle School, remember? It was so fun, too. We would spend our allowances at the candy store and just walk around the mall stuffing our faces with Sweet Tarts and drinking Monster. That was so much fun."

And that heaven is overrated?

Sky grinned. "That was fun," he paused and grabbed his backpack off of the ground where it had fallen from his shoulder, "Let's go."

Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star-

The two laughed and raced out of the park, heading towards the mall a few blocks away.

One without a permanent scar?

"You know," Jordan said when they arrived at the mall, "Every time I drink Monster or eat a shit-ton of candy," he popped a piece of fruity candy into his mouth, "I always think of you."

And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?

Sky grinned and dropped the palmful of candy in his hand into his mouth. "Me too, dude. I'm always curious to what your doing or if you've thought of me lately."