🗒 ❛ You are... + Announcement ༉‧₊˚✧

"You Are Beautiful."

°•Earthquake•°

"Ah,dear.." Quake rested his chin on your shoulder, a soft smile decorated his face.

"Yes, Quake?"

His heart fluttered at your short response, his smile widened even more."Have i ever told you how.." He paused, finding it hard to describe your breathtaking beauty in one word.

You raised an eye brow at him, confusion written all over your face, though once he continued, you couldn't help but turn red.

"–..How beautiful you are?" He lets out a chuckle, nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck.Feeling his arms wrap around you slowly.

"You're just so perfect, so unique in your own way. . .I'm so lucky to have you as my other half."

°•Thunderstorm•°

"...You're Beautiful."

You looked up from the book you were currently reading, utterly shocked at what your boyfriend just said.

"Pardon?"

Thunder clicked his tongue, his cheeks now covered in a deep shade of red.He takes a couple of steps closer to you, by the time he got down to your height, his face exploded.

You stared at him, but before you could even say anything else, he pressed his lips against yours rather quickly.

"..I-I SAID YOU'RE B-BEAUTIFUL, DAMN IT!"

He ran away after that sudden outburst of his, embarrassed at the fact that he had to shout it , but still kinda grateful because he got the word out.

°•Cyclone•°

Cyclone hugged you from behind, wrapping his arms around your waist as he clung to you like a koala.

"Do You need something, Cyclone?"

He lifts his head up, grinning like the cute idiot that he is."Nah, I'm good, Sugar. I just wanna tell you something, it's really important!"You turned around to wrap your arms around him as well.

"What is it?"

Cyclone leans in as he kisses your forehead, causing you to blush and chuckle at his sudden action,"You,"

He then kissed your cheeks before nuzzling his nose against yours,"are,"

"..Beautiful"And last but not the least, he gave your lips a quick peck before he picked you up and spun you around.

"You Are Special."

°•Blaze•°

Blaze had always admired your bravery, even if you either dismiss it or say it's not true, he loves you for who you are.He knows you're special, but he doesn't know how to show it at certain times, especially when you're feeling down.