Kalon

(N.) Beauty that is more than skin - deep

Hyunjin's Pov

"Yah! Eat slowly! you'll choke!" I complained to Minho who was shoving down the hotdog. He looked up while chewing in a pout. I wiped off the sauce off his lips with a tissue.

We were sitting in the cafeteria, it was around 2:00 P.M. Jisung, Innie and Changbin had classes so it was just the four of us on our usual table. Chan was busy on his iPad while Lix was completing his project work while having sips of vanilla latte in between.

"Can we go to the new cat café nearby?" Minho asked me after gulping down the big bite. His eyes were sparkly as usual with soft red lips turned down in a little frown.

"Sure, if you want." I said while eating a bite of chicken salad in front of me. He smiled curling up his lips. Gosh.. he is so pretty.

"You guys wanna tag along?" He asked glancing at both Lix and Channie.

"Uhh.. I don't know.. I want to finish this assignment by today and start on my presentation for mom.." Felix said stopping his hand momentarily. I nodded, well, his mom can be a wholesome to handle.

"Ohh..." Minho pouted and I had o control the urge to bite that pout off his lips right then and there.

"What about youuu?" Minho asked in a sing song voice, looking directly at Channie.

"I'll pass." He said directly, without looking up from his iPad. He becomes so different when his boyfriend is not around. Bloody hypocrite.

"What do you have to do?" I asked directing my question at Channie, because Minho was pouting and I for some reason cannot see him do that.

"I have to visit the hospital with Sung." He said casually. My brows furrowed. Why hospital? Minho gasped dramatically.

"You're visiting his sister?" He asked in a quite voice. To which Channie hummed finally looking up from the screen.

"The doctors said that she is really improving a lot. She can be shifted away from the Critical ward." He informed seriously. Wow... Channie... He's really changed. This... is very domestic behaviour if you ask me and it's not even been that long since they started dating.

"That's amazing!" Minho cheered clapping his hands like a baby. Channie closed his tab and stuffed it in his bag getting up.

"I'll be going now." He said with a loud sigh. I furrowed my brows that is one unfamiliar long sigh.

"What's up?" I asked him. He let out yet another sigh, having a sip of his bubble tea.

"For some reason Jisung wants to back into that hell hole and have a talk with that lady." He said gripping over the strap of his bad while taking another long sip. I widened my eyes as my eye brows raised.

"And you're going?" I asked him. He nodded while still drinking.

"Jisung looked really sure about it for some reason... and if he is that confident then.. I guess I can give it a try.." He said dryly. I nodded looking down again. He waved to us as he walked outside.

I envy him. I'm not even trying to hide it. The way Jisung and him are so comfortable around each other. The way they are willing to change themselves, the way they try to fit in. I don't know if I can do that. Chan has changed himself drastically since he met Jisung.

He thinks more about him rather than himself. It doesn't matter what he does, he always takes in account if Jisung will get affected by it or not. He has changed his priorities, his preferences, his way of thinking. It amazes me... really.