Ardor

(N.) Warmth and affection associated with romantic feelings

Jisung's Pov

"Here, eat this." Suengmin said placing down a plate of chocolate molten cake in front of me on the table. I just woke up from my 3 hour long nap. Turns out I was really exhausted. The morning was hectic for me.

 The morning was hectic for me

"Sungie... what happened exactly?" I looked up at the familiar voice. Hannah was sitting in front of me ignoring all the notification dings coming from her phone. I looked down recalling everything that happened. I felt Minho's hand on mine, giving it a gentle squeeze.

To be honest, I really wanted to cuddle with Chan but I would never say that. It sounded too impolite and selfish but I can't help it. He makes me secure and calm like nobody else but that could wait.

"I stayed behind for the extra class, my English assignment also needed corrections and Mrs. Lee said that she'll help me after the class. There were a few others too..." I tried to remember. "But that boy isn't in our class."

"He said that he needs some help of Mrs. Lee. I didn't think of anything and just stayed quite. Soon it was only the two of us left and I was in the front with her correcting my assignment ... but I kept feeling like someone was watching me so I turned around and that boy was staring at me." I said with creased forehead as I tried to get everything correctly.

"It started bothering me and I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. I started panicking inside when Mrs. lee left first. I just grabbed everything, didn't even bother putting them back in the bag and started rushing out but..." I breath hitched as I recalled the event.

"He grabbed my hand yanking me back and pushed me against the desk... I got no time to scream and he.. he just.."

"Shh... it's okay.." I heard Minho's words as he wiped my face. Wow... I didn't even know that I was crying. Apparently I had been clenching my fists so hard that my nails dug into my own palm. Changbin brought me water as Minho was still half hugging me.

"You've never seen the person before..." Hannah murmured to herself, or maybe whispering to us?

"It makes no sense. He doesn't like you." Hannah declared. All of us looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Minho asked.

"He was made to do it by someone else." She said.

"How are you so sure of it?" Suengmin asked.

"Isn't it perfect? How a camera was ready to take the picture of something so random? Dawn is not the kind of person who has been seen around you or even remotely related in your activities." She started speaking.

"His name is Dawn?" Changbin murmured.

"You got involved with my brothers way too early and hence had no particular enemy of your own before that. He has a complete different major, total different social circles and the only time he saw you can be zeroed down to the dance prom thingy." She continued without looking up and walking around thinking.