Aftermath

So this is the aftermath of what happened to the previous chapter, I will continue this until about 4 to 5 parts or................maybe more, Anyways this is it (Btw my OC is also here, and its quirk is "Aura", gonna explain it on the next chapter)

Btw i will also use the some of the same shortcuts as last time

After the fiasco on what happened during the trial, Midoriya thought to himself 'I should move to 1-b instead of leaving U.A', then Midoriya went to Principal Nezu's office and the following conversation went on:

P. Nz: *Surprised* Oh Mr. Midoriya! I thought you left?!

Midoriya: Yeah...Well... I Changed my mind.

P. Nz: Oh then what is it then?

Midoriya: I would change into 1-b, if its possible

P. Nz: Ok i will, but under the condition that you will be paying instead of me for your lawyer

Ushina: No need. It was for free either way

Both Nezu and Midoriya were surpised that Ushinawareta was at there suddenly (Also i will be using "Ushina" as the shorter version for my OC).

P. Nz: Ummmmmmmmmmm.....Where did you come from?

Ushina: I Teleported here, why?

P. Nz: Nvm, so will you allow Midoriya here to transfer to 1-b?

Ushina: Yeah, i already foresaw this happening either way

P. Nz: *With a almost confused tone, due to talking with my OC* Okay..... Midoriya, you will start at 1-b tommorow, for the time being, Pack your things.

Midoriya: Why?

P. Nz: You will be living to the 1-b dorms.

Midoriya: Oh, that makes sense..

Then Midoriya left the office, but Ushina was following him for some odd reason.

Midoriya: Why are you following me, also how are you floating?

Ushina: 1, the reason im floating because that's one of my powers from my quirk, and 2, i wanna talk to you about something.

Midoriya: Then what is it then?

Ushina: How are you feeling losing OFA?

(Btw in this story, before the trial began, All Might took OFA back, don't know why it happened, and Midoriya and Ochako were dating, but yeah....they broke up after that fiasco)

Midoriya: Wait what?!

Ushina: Cmon! I know you had OFA, spill it!

Midoriya: Well......I dont know....At first i was qurikless...but then All Might intervened then i was happy again...but it went like shit afterwards...

Ushina: Dont be sad Midoriya...Cheer up! You can still be a hero!

Midoriya: But how?! I dont have a quirk!

Ushina: Look at me, have you seen me fight someone without my quirk?

Midoriya: I haven't seen you fight someone, so no?

Ushina: I fought many people with quirks, but i didn't use my quirk most of the time.

Midoriya: Then what did you use?

Ushina: This *pulls out a scythe*