Chapter 3

My head was pounding and my entire body felt sore, but I also was more relaxed than I'd been in months. However, I was still pent up that he didn't even care to get me off first and just cared about his own pleasure. I was more annoyed at the lame sack I brought home. He said one thing to only do another.

When I usually didn't have to go into work until noon, I'd lay up in bed, get myself off a time or two, recuperate from my orgasm, and get ready for the day.

What? Girls can be freaks too.

I started experimenting young. My sophomore year of high school, I overheard another girl in the bathroom raving about getting off to her shower head, and well I tried it. I just wanted more from there on.

I started dating Scotty Hamilton the next year and took my virginity soon after. But it was his older brother Andrew who gave me my first orgasm.

I rolled over and reminisced on that night. Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton were out of town so Scotty wanted me to stay the night. It was our second time having sex, he didn't last long and fell asleep after. Disappointed and frustrated, I seeked out his older brother, Andrew.

He was listening to music on his bed when I walked in on him in wearing only my bra and panties. He told me his brother was a little bitch for not pleasing me and he was going to do it right. I loved the dirty talk then as much as I love it now. Andrew pounded me harder and strummed my clit in such a rhythm that made me explode unlike I had ever felt before. It was incredible. He fucked me another time, again while his brother slept in the next room, the thought alone got me off, and I was hooked.

Soon enough, I dumped Scotty and dated his brother but we weren't together long, maybe 6 months before he left for college. He taught me a lot about my sexuality and what I liked when it came to sex. He was never pushy and always reassured me if I doubted myself. Part of me loved Andrew but I never admitted it out loud. Or it was the fact I was thankful for him helping me find this inner sexual goddess that was waiting to be released.

I didn't take no crap wack dick my senior year. None of the guys at my school cut it, I shamelessly started hooking up with college guys and going to bars with the fake id Andrew got me. I peaked early I would say as a way to get my mind off my moms illness.

It was a way for me not to think about the reality and more about my feelings in the moment.

Even though I was known around school for hooking up with older guys, I still wasn't the school's slut since I didn't get knocked up. I was smart enough to get myself on birth control from the beginning.

I didn't plan to go to college, because I wanted to stay close with mom, so I continued to just work at the barbecue restaurant.

I started there at 16 as a hostess and now at 23 I'm the lead shift floor waitress. It was the step under shift manager, which I declined several times. I'm already swamped with my hours now, the extra pay isn't work even more the headache. Managers don't get tips and I love my tips because some nights I can make almost $300 on a tip out alone.

I was very professional at work besides what occurred last night, well, more this morning. I always turned down advances and the phone number napkins from customers, even some temporary employees. I never wanted to cross that line in a professional environment.

I'm not going to lie, it was sometimes very tempting, especially when either the professional sports teams come in to dine in our private rooms. So. Tempting.

The burn ached and I rubbed my thighs to release some tension. Damn, that Blaine guy was okay, but he came too quickly for me to get off better. I wish I could've gotten something, anything, better than the lame fuck. I'm just not interested in anything past a one night stand.