Naruto's story

"sasuke your hand is warm..." says naruto when naruto said that sasuke turned bright red and looked away quickly as naruto opened his eyes he didnt know why  so he said "sasuke why are you looking away" as sasuke still looks away when he was looking away naruto grabbed sasukes face and turned it toward saying "sasuke whats wrong are you ok?" as naruto said that sasuke turned more redder than usual thats when naruto knew what he was doing he let go of sasukes face and blushed, said "sorry sasuke i didnt know" sasuke hesitated and just relaxed "its alright Naruto" for naruto that was the first time sasuke said that "soooo Naruto what happened"

"oh that guy well i was on my way to school and then i stopped and i heard the mans voice saying "what are you doing here kid and why are you alone"  at first i got scared and i was going to run which i did but he caught me and well that's all i remember" says Naruto "well i did see him walking by with you on his shoulder but when he saw me he ran thats when i knew you were in trouble" says sasuke "and thats why i killed him" Naruto was amazed of what sasuke did for him and that made sasuke turn red like a strawberry and so did Naruto they looked away for a few moments then they looked back at each other.

I left a cliff hanger I hope you guys have a nice day!