The Storm

After taking a glance at the clouds, Lucario decided he had no time to waste, and started rushing to get home. Of course, not long after, it started raining. Heavily. But by then, Lucario was running.

Though the city was big. His house was rather far away and, he'd have to be running for at least twenty minutes, and that is if he takes the shortest route and nothing goes wrong. Lucario, while deep in thoughts about finding the fastest route home, suddenly trips over a small hole in the sidewalk that was obscured by water. He falls forward, making a splash due to all the water from the rain, which barely can be called 'rain' anymore. It was a whole thunderstorm.

Lucario groans, before picking himself up and looking at his clothes. They were soaking. Even worse, the water that was on the ground wasn't the cleanest. Right as he's about to get mad at himself for stumbling, the rain stops. At least, he stopped feeling the raindrops. But- it was still raining? He looks up, and notices a black umbrella opened above him.

"Boo." A voice speaks from behind him, with Lucario turning around instantly.
It's Zeraora.

"What the fuck do you want?" Lucario groaned. Great, now he had to put up with this asshole.

"Oh, nothing. Just saw you stumble and I couldn't just, you know- leave you there." Zeraora replied with a smirk.

"Well I don't need your help." Lucario replied, crossing his arms.

"Huh. Very well then. You can step back into the rain." Zeraora started slowly pulling the umbrella away, messing with Lucario. He knew he wouldn't step back into the rain.

Lucario paused. "Fine!... Thank you." Lucario spoke, with some hesitation. He didn't want to admit it, but he's glad Zeraora was here. Otherwise, he would've had to go home like that.

Zeraora's smirk widened, knowing he wouldn't have declined. "How about we go over to my place, to wait the rain out, hmm? It ain't far from here." He offered.

After some hesitation... "Okay." Lucario agreed. And so, the two were off.

On the way to Zeraora's house, the two struck up a conversation, and were chatting all the way. But they weren't necessarily "friends" yet. You know the type of semi-awkward-ish conversations you have with someone when you know them just a little bit? Yeah, that's what happened here. After some time, they finally arrived at the house, which was a house larger than the rest in a small, not-too-packed suburban area. It was roughly twenty minutes away from the city, which was basically the same distance as Lucario's house, except it went the other way.

Standing at the front door, Zeraora unlocked the door and entered, holding the door open for Lucario and closing the umbrella as he did. The blue canine entered the building, with the yellow feline closing the door behind him as he did. 

"Nice place." Lucario complimented upon entering the house. 

"Why thank you." Zeraora replied.

Upon entering the building, you'd be met with a short corridor, with a shoe stand, coat hanger and such. You only have one way to go, and that is straight ahead, which leads into a living room. The living room was nice and spacious. There was a nice, beige rug on the wooden floor, accompanied by a couch of the same color, except a slightly darker shade. Next to that was a sleek lamp; its stand was coated in black paint, and the lampshade was grey-ish white. Across the couch stood a flatscreen TV on a black stand. The living room had some more to its decore, such as a bookshelf and a grandfather clock. 

If you were to continue walking, you'd find the dining room, with the kitchen accompanying it. If you were to make a u-turn upon entering the living room, you'd be met with a staircase, going up to a first floor. There were two floors up there, one being the first floor, with bedrooms and such, and the one above that being an attic.