~Backround~

Tamaki Amajiki never had a great home life. his parents never hurt him physically at least. Yet they were always fighting, there was never a moment of peace in that house. When he was 14 he heard about age-regression and how it was a coping skill for some people, so he thought he'd give it a try. 

    He started going into littlespace at least twice a week whenever he was alone in his room. that was until he was 16. his parents never came into his room so he thought he was in the clear. that was until his father got very drunk one night and once he had finished yelling at Tamaki's mother, he came busting into his bedroom where Tamaki was on the floor in a baby blue flower onesie, a baby blue paci with the design of a butterfly on it hanging from his lips, playing with a stuffed cat and watching My Little Pony on the T.V. 

    thats when his father started flipping out, which in turn just made his mother come upsatirs. they were both throwing terrible words at him sobbing on the floor because of his little space. when they finally left his room and he slipped out, he got changed into black ripped skinny jeans and a baby blue (his favorite color) hoodie, packed all of his things, and left. 

    Now Tamaki was 17, still going to U.A. High and was a member of the big three, which included him, his crush since middle school and best friend Mirio Togata, and his only other friend Nejire Hado. out of their little group Mirio was the funny one, Nejire was the outgoing and flamboyant one, and Amajiki was the shy one.

    In fact he almost never talked. he's always afraid if he talks he might say something stupid and lose everyone... just like his parents. and also sometimes he slips on accident. like when his friends call him kitten, which is now his designated nickname to them, but it makes him want to fall into littlespace so bad. 

    The homeless shelter that he lives at isn't all that bad. he just stays in his bed and keeps to himself. and there you have the backround of Tamaki Amajiki. 

-

-

-

-

-

(ok so hi. this is the author speaking. I know it kinda sucks, but im really just doing it for fun because im a little and its kinda difficult to find all too many agere stories out there and I absolutly love this ship with my whole heart. also sorry about all of the spelling and gramar mistakes and I will try to keep updating as much as I can! luv luvs!)