part 1 - come on michelle!

waking up i dread to even think about school, another year but this year. EXAMS. ugh honestly don't know how i'm going to get through year 11 , really happy missy is going to be with me this year since she has to retake year 11. Nas is in six form and seems to have many new friends since the two schools have joined, i'm happy she has new friends just hope she doesn't forget about me and missy !
currently i live with missy since my mam has passed away , i'm not that bothered she never cared for me anyways i always had to deal with things my self , my mam was a horrible person who never wanted anything to do with me !
quickly i finish curling my hair as i rush to put some makeup on (i always have to look pretty before school) looking in the mirror i put my tie on and i hear missy shouting up the stairs "come on michelle!!" i bettter hurry. ahhh i'm worried. okay let's go.
i waved to missy's nana as me hayley,razia,nas and missy leave the house. we walk out onto the crowded road , as i feel cory wilson push past me and whistles. i imminently go red. as i turn to missy in embarrassment, he puts his arm around me and says "no need to be like that" i swing his arm of my shoulder and walk off.
finally we got to the gates.

hi so this is kind of an introduction, not very long or interesting but i have many good ideas planned for this story !!! can't wait to publish them ! much more drama and things to come , please comment and vote 🤍