part 21- "nooooo"

me and missy were laughing as we heard that alya got all her stuff took of her. apparently something with her dad loosing the business. "did you hear about miss carter and sadiq." missy asked me.
"no what about them." i answered.
"they had an affair." missy said.
"noooo. really omg."i said.
me and missy walked to our lessons.
the day went pretty slow. until we heard "michelle and jordan please go to miss carter's office."
"okay yous two off yous go!" Mr hyatt said as we hurried out the classroom.
"is everything okay." i asked mr bell as he walked with us to miss carter's office.
he looked away. "what's going on sir." jordan asked.
we walked into miss carter's office when i saw a man standing looking at us.
"we've got something to tell you jordan." he said.
i held his hand and we sat on the chairs. "jordan, we have had a report about your dad..." she didn't get to finish her sentence.
"WHO!" he shouted.
"we can't tell you." she said looking sad.
"jordan your home isn't a safe place. we will have to put you into care." the man said.
"jordan..." i said quietly.
"what the fuck. i'm not going into care." jordan said.
"there's a family who want to look after you." miss carter said.
"they live in bradford. so you would have to move school." the man said.
"you can't do this." he said.
"i'm sorry jordan." mr bell said.
"only till your 16 which will be in three months." the man said.
"i'm sorry michelle." jordan looked at me.
"it's not your fault." i said as tears rolled down my face.
i felt jordan's hand shaking. "it's going to be okay." i reassured him.
"we have to go." the man said.
"now !" i said.
"michelle it's okay." jordan said.
he got up and his hand left mine. i saw him walk out the door as i burst into tears. this can't be happening i thought to my self. miss carter came over to me and gave me a hug, i pushed her off and ran out of school. i saw the car jordan was in, it drove away. that's it he's gone. will he even come back? if he finds a new school and he might even find a better life over there. might forget and replace me.

hi! hope yous all had a good day. did yous like this chapter? what do you think will happen. 🤍xx