Snow Storm!

At School, Everything started to become noisy day by day! Tohka is clinging me too much! I don't know how she got into my school! I was only introduced as the transfer student! There is someone behind this!

Y/N:(Jeez! What a noisy day as usual) Tohka! It is lunch time! Here is your bento!

Tohka: Yes! Your bento are delicious as always! Y/N!

Tonomachi: As Always! Y/N! I don't know you are living with Tohka! That mean... you and Tohka are...

Y/N:(Oh! Crap! I forget about that!) Well...., Oh yes, Her parents ask me to tack care of her because they are going aboard for 1 year! My parents and her parents are friend for a long time !

Tonomachi: Well, that make sense! Y/N don't seen like a guy to beg a girl to stay with him!

Y/N: You are the only one who will do that! That is pretty weird! I mean is there anyone who will do that? Like Begging girl to date her, I guess that relation ship will not last long !

Tonomachi: No no! Y/N! You know nothing about that! First You are on your own another level of league of you own!

Y/N: Well, if you say so( Yep, I will never understand The boy of this classes And that shido is staring at me whole time, is he gay or not)

Y/N: This is weird class! That for sure! Tohka, What are you doing?

Tohka: Just watching that boy with purple boy, He is weird staring at you all time! Oh I see, Shido is in love with Y/N? Right?

Y/N: What the hell are you talking about Tohka! Oh my god!

Shido: Wait What! No, Of course Not! I am just staring at outside!

Y/N: You know if you like to stare outside that much, you could just asked me to switch the chair with me! You sure are weird

Tohka: No! Y/N is siting close to me! Where is the one who sit in this seat by the way?

Shido: Origami? Oh it is weird she is not at the school tonight! She rarely dismiss the school!

Y/N: Maybe! (Don't tell me, l got a bit of excited and went over went a bit!)

Spirit Alarm Ring out out of no where, alerting all the area ! Students were heading to the safe area! where is safe! Out of no where, Y/N basically teleport him when no one see him when Tohka can sense him!

Y/N: Geez, Time to start a work again heh! I will be getting closer to beating you Old Man!

Out of no where, snow storm start out! Where snow storm taking over the town! Y/N finally decided to wait for AST, but out of no where, the girl with flying machine which is more advanced then the other and with a powerful weapon!

Y/N: Wait What? They changed a bit? Well. Not that matter, I will just beat them like usual!

Y/N quickly manifest the sword and started jump to the one!

???: Target in coming! Shot down whatever it is?

Origami: No, He is mine! I will be coming for revenge!

Origami charge out of no where with full power, charging straight into Y/N! Y/N quickly notice that tried to fight it!

Y/N: So! You are starving for revenge heh! Well, that is understandable!

Origami charge straight into with un denying flight speed and Y/N blocking with the power of him! ( Power Of Mio!)

Y/N easily counter her attacks with hands easily! Origami with the power upgrade of Equipment and She counter Y/N with amazing speed!

Y/N: Not Bad! You got better!

Y/N power up to himself, clashing sword with amazing speed! Clashing their sword make the wave field pressuring the snow!

Y/N: I still want to play more with you buy I got no time with you! I have something better to do! So maybe another time!

Y/N quickly disappear from Origami sight and he just walk out of the battle field but when the girl aim at him, their weapon and costumes were cut in half including Origami!

Y/N: Go run to your base! I don't care!

Out of no where, similar face appear! With the amazing speed striking Y/N with surprise attack!

Y/N: Wait! You!!!!

Ellen: Heh! I am surprised that you can beat DEM equipment easily! But when with me, you are on the down level the me!

Y/N: You baster brat! You know, how many years I have been waiting for this moment! Hahah! Well, I guess it all work out fine!

Ellen: Pardon me but do I know you?

Y/N: Who know! Maybe don't worry, I will be killing you after this!

Y/N aura finally started glowing evil and with his mask glowing red! His sword start to glow windily pressuring other girls to bow down with fear from spirit energy alone!

Y/N: I will really enjoy every moment of it! Making you suffer!

Ellen: Try it! Your spirit are sick!

Y/N: Heh! Maybe!

Y/N quickly charge to Ellen, even Ellen don't see that! But out of no where, Y/N punch her in the stomach! Making her blow away to the building!

Ellen: Wait? Why don't you slash me?

Y/N: Didn't I tell you! I will make you suffer every moment you have left and wish that you have never born! Come On! Stand Up Again!

Ellen: Damm you!!! Take this!

Ellen let out the barrage of missiles , Y/N easily block that! Oh you can say walk through that!

Ellen: What impossible!

Y/N: Take this! SO what do you want first! I mean, how do you want to suffer? Maybe showing you some terror won't be too much! Right!

Ellen: What are you?

Y/N: Your nightmare!'

Y/N quickly grab Ellen head and Look at her in the eyes, His eyes started glowing! and make Ellen, fainted and started to dream some terrors!

Y/N: Hey!!! Boss Of DEM! I know you are watching this! Don't go away with some garbage that I do here! And you better show me your face! Who know? Maybe I will show you what Ellen have came thorough! If you want my power, you can come right after me!

------------------------------------

Ok! I know I write Y/N a bit scary! But remember Y/N hate his dad and Ellen that much making Y/N suffer because of them! So Y/N will do that even if he become evil or good, he don't care about that! Anyway that all! Bye! Anyway.., that vote is being 2 on 2? Wait what? So I decided to update on two cuz, I want to be fair! So that all! Bye and stay cool!! Guys!