period

y/n pov
i groaned as another sharp pain hit my lower stomach. i started my period last night and i've been having cramps, a lot. i stood up from my bed but as soon as i stood up blood came out of me, so uncomfortable.

i grabbed my phone and called mattia.

"hello?" i talked into the phone as soon as he answered

"hey" he replied his voice sounding like he just woke up.

"i'm sorry did i wake u up" i say feeling kinda guilty.

"yea, but it's fine" he yawned

"can u co- ow" i groaned as a cramp hit me again.

"what's wrong, are u okay" he said worriedly.

"i'm fine, j-just got on my period" i clenched my eyes shut as the cramp was still going on.

"i'm coming over" he told me and hung up quickly.

i went over to my bed and took a nap until he gets here.

- mattia pov

i took a shower and threw on some sweatpants and a hoodie and went to my car (pretend he can drive thanks 😁)

i drove to the store and bought some of y/n's fav snacks. cookies and cream hershey bars, snickers, m&ms the peanut ones (the best m&ms. u can't prove me wrong)  ice cream andd her fav, takis. oh and i almost forgot to get her pads.

i didn't know what size she wore so i just asked the lady what she recommended

"excuse me" i tapped the lady's shoulder.

"yes?" she kindly replied

"which pads do u recommend, sorry for bothering" i scratch the back of my head embarrassed.

the lady laughed "i heard these were good" she handed me a bag

"thank you" i smiled

"who are they for" she asked curious

"my girlfriend, she got on her period" i answered

"oh, she's a lucky girl, not much boys do this" she smiled at me

"thank you and i'm the lucky one" i replied smiling cheekily.

"haha cute, you have a good day alright"

he nodded and smiled at her as he walked to the cashier.

he went back to the car and drove to his girlfriends house.

y/n lived in an apartment alone. her and mattia were planning to move in after high school.

mattia used the extra key y/n gave him and unlocked the door and walked towards y/n'a bedroom. he opened the door quietly seeing his girlfriend asleep on her bed.

he walked towards her kissing all over her cheeks trying to wake her up.

y/n groaned "ugh mattia stoppp it"

"babe, wake up i got some stuff" he told her placing the bags on the bed

she sat up excited "food?!"

"obviously cmon and i also got these pads idk if they are the ones u use" he handed them to her

"yes thank you baby" she kissed his cheek

"you missed" he pouted.

she giggled and gave him a peck

"babe, moreee" he leaned in again kissing her properly.

"movie?" he suggested

"ok" she cuddled on to his chest turning on the tv.

all night they watched movies and ate food. and the couple wouldn't want to have it any other way :)

____
mar's words
- ok so i like this.