Lost It All & Then Some

JaylaPOV
I can't believe my brother. I just finished packing and I had the urge to do it again. It's not cutting that I have an urge to do. After the guys found out I was street fighting I had Jeffree help me with a project. We made a slot where I could hide my punching bag in the roof. I promised I wouldn't use it. Jeffree didn't want me to make the hiding spot. I promised him I wouldn't use it unless something tragic happened.

Dahvie and Jayy made me resign that night at the arena 2 years ago. Once Jayy, Dahvie and I were cooled down I promised them I would never as so much as punch a wall if I got upset. They're so afraid I'll get into fighting again. I put my headphones in and turned on "Done For You" By Bvb.

I've always loved this song and I have a crush on Andy. It's not a fangirl crush. It's real. His smile, deep voice, personality and how he can still beat the shit out of someone. It all appeals to me. The song calmed me but it didn't last long. The urge came back as Nobody's Hero came on and I couldn't take it anymore.

I got up and plugged in my phone to my speakers so the guys wouldn't hear me. I locked my door and went to the bathroom and wrapped my hands. This brought back so many amazing memories from the arena. God! I miss fighting so much!

I turned my speakers up and pulled my punching bag down. "Hello old friend." I said and "Devil's Night" by MIW started playing. This was my warmup song when I used to fight. I got an early copy back then. I went at the punching bag with all I had. I punched and kicked at it until I heard footsteps coming toward my door. Fuck! "Lost It All" by Bvb came on and I collapsed to my knees. I lost everything in one night two years ago. My career that I loved. My girlfriend. My brothers' trust. All Of It!

JeffreePOV
The boys and I were watching Adventure time and I heard three sounds I never wanted to hear again. I heard the clicking of a door lock. I heard speakers playing hard rock music. Then I heard chains to Jayla's punching bag rattling. No. She promised!

"What is that?" Dahvie asked. "I'll go see. It probably Jayla messing with her chains to her pants." I said and they nodded. I walked to Jayla's room and heard the punching stop as The Bvb song "Lost It All" came on. I knocked on her door. "What?!" She said and sniffled.

It was 5:00PM now. "It's only me. Please let me in" I said and she opened the door. Her eyes were blood shot and she had fresh tears. "Oh my poor baby!" I said and turned her stereo off. We sat on her bed and she cried into my shoulder. I didn't have to ask what was wrong. I knew everything about her. "Jeffree I miss it so much." She whispered.

This took me by surprise. I didn't know THAT! "W-what?" By this time she was sitting up right. "I wish Jayy and Dahvie had never found out! I want my career back! It's what I loved the most!" She shouted and stood up. Her hands were still wrapped and the punching bag was still hanging there. Jayy and Dahvie were standing in the doorway with pissed faces on.

JayyPOV
I heard Jayla shouting and I ran up the stairs with Dahvie trailing up behind me. I stood in Jayla's doorway with Dahvie and was disgusted with what I saw. Jay's hands were wrapped and there was a punching bag hanging down from her ceiling. "How could you do this?! You promised us!" Dahvie shouted. "How could I do THIS?! How could you do what you did?! Huh! You took everything from me!" She screamed and I realized she had been crying.

"Jayla please." I begged and more tears came to her eyes. "Please What?!" She yelled. "Stop this! If you got into fighting again it would kill me! You have music now!" I shouted and Dahvie put a hand on my shoulder. Then I saw something I've never seen before. Jayla collapsed to her knees and was crying with her head in her hands. Jeffree covered his mouth in surprise as the loud thump sounded through the otherwise silent house. She never cries! Never!

I kneeled down next to her. "I miss it so much." She whispered and looked into my eyes. "I know. It's too dangerous though. I'll let you keep the punching bag as long as it stops there." I said in a soft voice. She nodded and got up and put the punching bag away and unwrapped her hands. "Go to bed. Let's all forget about this and have a good tour." Dahvie said and she climbed in bed. We all kissed her forehead and I climbed in bed with Dahvie. Yes we're together. We don't make a big deal out of it though. "Goodnight love" Dahvie whispered in my ear. "Goodnight sexy" I said and he chuckled. I kissed him and fell asleep.
******
Who can resist Jahvie?! Come on now! What will happen? Is Jayla going down a dark path? Read & find out!
Comment
Vote!
Bye beautiful Bitches!