Morning Star

JaylaPOV
Andy and I went back to the bus and sat snuggling and talking. "Hey. So I was thinking about cutting my hair." Andy said and I kissed his cheek. "Can I do it?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"Can you?" He asked and I nodded. "Show me how you want it." I said and he showed me a picture of the haircut on his phone. I looked from his face to the picture and smiled. It was still black but short and spiked. "Yeah. I can do it." I said and pulled him up . "Go sit in the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said and he nodded. I walked off the bus and onto the BOTDF bus.

I went to Dahvie's bunk and he was in the bathroom so I rummaged through his stuff for his hairstyling stuff. "Need some help?" I heard from behind me and I yelped. I turned around and Jayy stood there along with Dahvie. "Sorry guys. I was looking for your hair styling kit." I said and they pointed to the bathroom.

"Hey I'm back" I whispered going into the bathroom. "Hey" Andy whispered. I shut the door and took out my iPod. "Can I listen to some pop music? Please?" I begged and he sighed. "I guess it won't kill me." He said and I quietly squealed.

I put on Locked out of heaven by Bruno Mars and sang along. "Okay. Brush your hair out." I said and he nodded. "Done" He said and I smiled. "Okay. I'm gonna start cutting it. Don't even tap your foot. Got it?" I said and he sighed. "These are times that I hate having ADD." He said and I smiled at him in the mirror.

I started cutting. Set The World On Fire started playing and I smiled. He started to move around a lot. "Andy stay still." I said and he groaned. It was 6:30 AM. "Do you need a distraction?" I asked and stopped cutting. "Yes" He grumbled. I giggled and put the scissors down.

I pulled my shirt off and put it on the counter. I looked at Andy and he was staring at my chest wide eyed. I locked the door. There's two bathrooms anyway. "Better?" I asked and he nodded still looking at my chest. I wear a 36 C so they're a pretty good distraction. I made him face the mirror and he stared into the mirror at me not moving at all.

We Found Love came on and I couldn't help but move my hips to the song and sing along. Andy started to look around again and twitch his arms and legs so he had gotten bored with my chest. I finished snipping so it was time to actually buzz it and then style it. "Okay." I said and stood in front of him. "Are you going to stay still for this part?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders and shook his leg up and down.

"I guess not" I said and chuckled. I stepped out for a second and unbuttoned my pants and unzipped to show my lacy blue underwear. I went back in and Andy looked over and his eyes widened again. "Are you going to stay still now?" I asked and he smirked. "Well I don't know. If I don't does that mean more clothes are shed?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Just stay still smartass." I said and he kept his eyes fixed on my chest and torso in the mirror. I was almost done. Now I just had to get the front.

I leaned up and cut the front. I felt Andy lightly kiss my chest and I shivered. "What are you doing?" I asked and giggled. "Nothing" He said and his hands traveled up my back. He ran his fingers over my tramp stamp for a minute and slowly got to my bra. He unclasped it and I gasped. "Andrew Dennis Biersack" I said and reclasped it.

He smirked at me. "What?" He asked faking innocence. "Just Bend your head down." I said and he did. He unclasped my bra again and I rolled my eyes and reclasped it. "Okay. Since your having so much fun." I started and got up. "I'd say you're done." I said and grabbed my shirt and put it back on.

I was about to walk out when Andy stepped in front of the door. "I like my haircut. Thanks!" He said and hugged me around the waist. "You're welcome and I must say you look even sexier than before." I said and hugged him around his neck. He pulled back with his hands still on my waist and my hands were on his shoulders. He kissed me and I immediately kissed back.

Alone by SWS came on and Andy pressed me up against the wall. I know I have weird playlists. I started to unbuckle his belt and he pulled away. "Are you sure? You're still a virgin. Aren't you?" He asked and I shook my head no. "I lost it early on." I said and he kissed me again. I unbuckled his belt and he pressed me against the wall again. This time I wrapped my legs around his torso and ripped my shirt back off. He carried me to the back room where there was an unused bed. He plopped me down on it and crawled on top of me.

He pulled my skinny jeans down and I did the same to him. He started kissing my neck looking for my sweet spot. He found it within seconds and I took his shirt off. This left him in just boxers. I still had my bra and underwear on. He ran his hands up my sides and I arched my back and gasped. "Looks like I found a weakness" he said and kissed me quick.

He started to kiss my sides making me moan uncontrollably. I grabbed the bed sheets so forcefully that my knuckles were white. He grabbed my belly button ring and pulled it making me moan even louder. My back arched and he unclipped my bra. I sat up a little and he took it off all the way. He kissed me again and tugged at my tongue ring. I moaned loudly. He pulled my lace panties down and I shivered at the cold.

He pulled the covers up to the middle of his sides and I pulled his boxers off. "Shit" I heard him whisper. "What's wrong?" I asked breathing heavily already. Somehow we had gotten sideways on the bed. "I forgot the condom." He said. "Whatever you do don't move." I said and bent backwards to my jeans which were now by my head on the floor. The bed was way above the floor but I can still bend back far enough. "How can you move like that?" He asked and I smiled. "It was part of my training when I was a street fighter." I said and he growled. Like actually GROWLED like a dog and started kissing my tummy. I growled back at him.

I pulled a condom that Dahvie had slipped in my pocket out of it. I held it up in between two fingers and tapped the top of his head to get his attention. He smiled when he saw it. "Dahvie" I said and he smiled wider. He put it on and positioned himself between my legs. He looked at me for approval and I nodded. He slammed into me so hard that the small bed frame hit the wall. "AHHHH!!!" I screamed out in pleasure.

He did it again, again and again. I was digging into his back deeper and deeper with my cat claws every time. "Oh god" we both moaned at once. He kept going until he reached my spot. "Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed again and tipped my head into the pillow and arched my back. He pinned me on the bed while holding my hands above my head with our fingers intertwined. I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him onto me. Good thing he's light.

We were both breathing heavy and I knew he was getting close as was I. "Oh god I'm gonna-" I cut him off by smashing my lips to his in a rough kiss. "Me too baby." I said once we pulled away. "OH GOD ANDY!!!" I screamed as I let go onto his shaft. He let out a moan as he came inside me shortly after.

He fell next to me on the bed. I was panting heavily and Andy sounded like he was getting his breathing under control. I put my head on his chest and my arms around his neck. "I love you " I whispered. "I love you" he said and I almost fell asleep until someone's alarm went off. "No way." I said and looked at the clock. "9:30 " it read. I looked at Andy as I sat up. He sat up too and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his hands on my lower belly. He kissed my shoulder and started talking. "I could spare half an hour." He said against my shoulder. "Thanks." I said and we laid back down.

AndyPOV
We laid back down and I saw her looking at the tattoo I had gotten for Juliet. Dragonfly. "I could get it removed if you want." I said and she looked at me like I was nuts and shook her head. "No. It doesn't bother me. It's a part of your past. You can't get rid of the past by just removing a tattoo. Crazy as it sounds I'm a big fan of Juliet!" She said and I kissed her nose.

"Thank babe. Maybe you could meet her sometime. I'm fine with it." I said and her eyes closed. I figured I should sleep while I can. Performing is gonna be a little difficult. Fuck. I felt my eyes drooping closed. I wrapped my arms around her naked waist. She rolled over and I opened my eyes again. She was on her stomach and I looked at her tattoo. I chuckled at what it was. I never expected to fall for a girl like her. I trailed my fingers on the tattoo and she shivered in her sleep. I chuckled and fell asleep.