Chapter 2/ The sleepover

Hey so I'm so happy some people are enjoying my story and I really hope you like this chapter too. This one is will have some suggested smut like references to it, and a little light smut later on and a little cussing so be warned. Ok now onto the chapter! Have fun!
Overview
Jirou is relaxing before her sleep over with some of the other girls in her class and kaminari is getting his room ready for his friends to come over for a sleep over.
Kaminari's pov
I shove the rest of my dirty laundry into the basket and shut it just as Mina busts into the room with a bucket of popcorn wearing pajamas that are so tight and short that I have to look away for fear of being flashed. Still looking at the ceiling I say "Aw come on Mina what's with the outfit?"
She pouts and says "all my other pjs were in the wash"
With some quick think I grab one of my tshirts from my dresser and toss it at her "this will help"
She thanks me and pulls it over her head and sits on my bed putting a pillow in her lap.
Sero is the next to arrive and we all start talking and laughing waiting for Kirishima and Bakugo.
"Gah what is taking them so long!" Mina says
"I know right?! If they don't get here soon my gonna go get them!" Sero says
"I wouldnt do that if I were you..." I say
Sero and Mina blush and look away. We all stay silent for a bit until finally Baku and Kiri walk in.
"Man it's like a ghost town in here, what's with the silence?"
We all stare intently at the hickeys on Kiri's neck and no one talks
Baku laughs and elbows Kiri saying "I think they figured out why we are late" and laughs harder.
Kiri blushes furiously and covers his neck quickly. "L-let's move on shall we?" I say finally breaking the silence. Everyone nods and Baku sits on the floor and pulls Kiri down into his lap.
So what should we do? We all think for a bit then Mina says "Oh I know! How about a classic, truth or dare?" We all agree and start the game.
"Ok Kiri truth or dare?" says Mina
"Hmmm, truth!" Kiri responds
"What is the kinkiest thing you have done with Baku?"
Kiri blushes as red as his hair and says "uh can I change my answer?"
Baku tightens his arms around Kiri and whispers in his ear "come on marshmallow you can't tell them"
Kiri blushers harder and says "I- uh- mph ok babe- the kinkiest thing is probably ma..."
Mina laughs and says "What? I didn't quite catch that last part can you repeat that?"
Baku rolls his eyes and says "He said maid costumes"
I look at Kiri in pure shock and he just covers his face not looking at anyone and bakugo smirks at the memory.
I cough uncomfortably and say "well it has been sufficiently awkward let's move on"
Everyone agrees. "Ok me next!" Mina says as she pops the bubble that mysteriously appeared out of no where. "Ok mina truth or dare!" I say excited
"dare of course!" She responds.
" Hmmm let me see...oh I know! Kiss sero!" I say
Mina shrugs and says "ok"
She leans forward onto her hands placing them between his legs and kisses him for a few seconds. When she pulls away a string of spit forms between their lips and Sero is blushing like crazy. She sits back again and just smiles mischievously at Sero.
"Woah there Mina I kiss not make out... and wait didn't you have him before?" I say in a shocked tone of voice.
Sero blushes more and says "uh now it's m-my gum"
Bakugo grabs kirishimas face and kisses him so much we all hear the slurping and sucking noise from across the room. He pulls away and say "I couldn't let them outdo us" Kirishima just blushes and blinks. I look at the other people in the group and say "Well fuck guys you're making me feel hella single right now."
Mina laughs and says "Aw someone jealous? If you want I can kiss you too. Promise you'll like it"
I back away from Mina and say "haha very funny but no."
Mina pouts and says "no fun"
"Kaminari it's your turn, truth or dare?" Sero says
Hmm if I say dare they'll make me do something embarrassing. Yeah better be truth. "Truth"
"Hmmm, do you ever dream about Jirou?" Sero says matter-o-factly.
Blush rises on my cheeks and I say "Uh, can I change my answer?"
Mina laughs and says "Nope!"
I looks at the ground and say "Well yeah but nothing like you would think. I dream about her laugh and the way she smiles and how she always calls me idiot even though I know she's joking."
Everything is quiet and I look up to see everyone looking at me with shining eyes and looks of awe on their faces. I tilt my head slightly and blush "w-what are you guys staring at?! I answer the question now let's just move on" Mina wipes a tear from her cheek and says "Kaminari that was beautiful. She really is a lucky girl whether she knows it or not." I look down and blush smiling sadly. If only she liked me too.
We played the game a while longer back then decided to to watch a movie. Bakugou and Kirishima cuddled and Mina and Sero held hands while I cuddled my teddy bear and glared bitterly at the couples. After a little bit Mina left to go to the bathroom.
(Lol sorry that was Kaminari's pov for a long time but now I'll give him a break)
Jirou's pov
For a while at the party we had just chatted and been pretty casual talking about homework and stuff then we were just about to start a game of truth or dare when we found Mineata under Momo's bed listening to our conversation. We handed him over to Lida and went back to playing truth or dare. We played for a while and laughed a lot, then it was my turn.
"Hmm truth" I say
"Ok.. how do you really feel about Kaminari?" Hagakure says
I blush and look at the ground "I- I uh I-"
"Ooooo someone has a crush!" Uraraka says
"Well that's the thing" I say still looking at the ground "Every time I'm around him my heart races, and he is so funny and charming. And anytime he fries his brain-" I burst out laughing
All the other girls look at each other and back at me. "Honey, that's a crush" Momo says. All the others nod.
I blush even more and say quietly "then I guess... I like Denki Kaminari"
All the other girls squeal and hug me asking me about when I'm gonna tell him and stuff like that but as I am listening I see a flicker of movement from out the corner of my eye but when I look to the slightly open door where it came from there was nothing there. I shrug and turn back to the other girls and start chatting again.
Mina's pov
As I am walking back to Kaminari's room I hear laughter coming from Momo's room so I decide to check it out. As I come closer to the door I hear someone say "so how do you really feel about Kaminari?" The room now has my full attention, I have to know how Jirou feels to see if Kaminari's feeling are returned. As I listen to the conversation my eyes widen more and more until I can barely contain my happiness when I hear the words " I like Denki Kaminari"
I bounce up and down with joy and quickly run back to Kaminari's room. I burst in and look at the bed. Kaminari is fast asleep but that won't do at all. I take a running leap and jump on top of him yelling "WAKE UP YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS!"
Kaminari groggily rubs his eyes and when he sees me on top of him he speaks and say "Mina I already said I don't wanna be with you!"
I look at him confused and say " what the hell are you talking about I'm into Sero, plus I was just trying to wake you up."
He looks sheepish and says "oh ok what is it?"
"JIROU LIKES YOU!"
Hey so I think this is enough for this chapter and sorry about the cliffhanger but now you have to read the next part right? Haha anyway I'll try to finish the next part soon but ya know school exists so be patient if it takes me a while to make the next one. Hope you liked this chapter!
~Writer
(Ps this one was even longer than the last one)