Chapter 2

[Akashi's Pov]

As me and Tetsuya walk through the hallway i can feel stares and whispers around us.

"Aren't they the new kids?"

"I heard they come from rich parents"

"Omg it's Akashi Seijuro"

"One of them is a kuroko"

"I'm gonna befriend them later"

Annoying whispers can be heard everywhere, Tetsuya didn't pay attention cause he was to be busy looking at the school.

I am definitely not leaving Tetsuya alone in this place.

"H-" Tetsuya was about to say something but i covered his mouth with my hand.

I took my phone out and texted Tetsuya.

To:Tetsuya
-try not to talk to much,they might use you.

Tetsuya probably felt his phone vibrate,he then checked his phone and nodded at me.

We soon arrived to our class,i was hoping that the whispers and gossiping would stop,but of course it didn't.

"Omg are they the new students"

"I can't believe i'm classmates with the children of one of the most successful people"

"That blue haired boy looks cute~,i wonder how he'll look in a skirt~?"

I snapped at what that guy said,how dare this person say that?that's harassment.

I soon snapped out of my thoughts as i felt someone tugging on my shirt,when i looked i saw Tetsuya,looking very uncomfortable.

I sighed,i need to take care of Tetsuya first before handling that idiot.

I gestured Tetsuya to come with me,so atleast he can get to his seat with no problem.

I made him sit down and patted his shoulder before i went to my seat.

Sitting on my seat i look at Tetsuya who is now reading a book completely lost track of time.

I stopped staring at Tetsuya and looked at the people gossiping about him,as soon as they met my eyes i glared at them.

They flinched at my sudden action and stop gossiping.

[Kurokos Pov]

I snapped from my focus on reading and checked if they were still gossiping,i didn't hear anything,it was about time they stopped.

Soon enough we saw the teacher running towards the classroom while panting.

"Sorry i'm late class,well let's start shall we" she said while getting the books,our first subject was modern Japanese literature,which was my best subject so this is gonna be easy.

AN: I totally didn't search up knb characters best subject :3

Time went by fast,we were already done with four subjects which means it was lunchtime.

I don't usually have a big appetite,so i decided to stay and read a book,that is if Sei-kun doesn't bother me.

"Tetsuya" and i just jinxed it.

I decided to ignore him and keep reading my book,that is before he snatched my book at of my hands

He continued glaring at me without saying anything,i better just go before i die of nervousness.

I sighed,"fine" i said with a calm tone,"Good" Sei-kun tells me before we walk into the cafeteria.

We ordered our food,Sei-kun ordered a bowl of Donburi,while i had a cup of Royal milk tea.

Sei-kun gave back my book earlier,so i continued reading it while drinking.

I then felt someone's gaze on me,oh god what did i do wrong now?

Suddenly i see a fork with meat on it,i looked up to see that Sei-kun was the one holding it.

"Well?" He asked me,well more like ordered me since i have no choice anyways,it was either eat or make Sei-kun pissed.

I sighed before taking the meat of the fork and eating it.

Sei-kun looked at me with a satisfied look while he softly ruffles my hair.

"Can you stop staring at me now?" I asked him.

"I do the orders around here Tetsuya,afterall i'm-" "Absolute,yeah yeah i get it,no need to lecture me" i cut Sei-kun off.

He looked kinda mad for me cuting me off,he sighed before going back to his meal.

"Look they're over there!" I hear someone scream.

I suddenly hear someone running towards me at full spead.

"KUROKOCCHI!~" I panicked as he ran full speed with his arms wide open.

In a flash Sei-kun pulled my wrist towards his chest.

The yellow haired boy ended up hugging the floor with a loud thud,and thinking that could've been me? Hell no.

"Akashicchi is so mean!" Kise-Kun pouted.

"And why is that?" Sei-kun asked him.

"I was just going to hug him! Nothing that rash!" Kise-Kun protested.

"You were gonna crush him to death" Sei-kun corrected Kise-Kun.

Kise-Kun looked at us with a frown on his face,suddenly we notice someone laughing next to Kise-Kun.

"Hey Aominecchi a little help would've been great!" Kise-Kun yelled at the dark blue haired man.

"Why would i help you?" Aomine-Kun keeps laughing.

"Can you atleast stop wheezing" Kise-Kun pouted.

"Aomine stop it's getting annoying" Aomine-Kun stands straight,but was still clearly holding his laughter.

"So why did you guys suddenly rush here?" I ask.

"Well you can join the clubs now!" Kise-Kun exclaimed.

"And we wanted to sign them with you!so come on let's go!" Kise-Kun drags me,but Sei-kun grabbed my shoulder.

"Ryota,can't we just walk there" Kise-Kun flinched at what he said.

"Okay fine~" After that we walk outside to join the basketball club.