Chapter 1

[Kuroko's Pov]

I woke up to hear ringing sounds.

I opened an eye to see where it was coming from.

'Oh it was just my alarm' i thought to myself.

Today was the first day of highschool,i turned of my alarm and decided to take a shower first.

After my warm shower, i went downstairs and saw breakfast waiting on the table, our chef must of cooked it.

Since my mom owned a successful
company, we lived in a mansion.

My mom is usually busy, so most of the time i spend my time reading in my room.

If i'm not in my room, i help mom with the company by doing some paperwork.

I can't go outside most of the time, except if i have bodyguards with me, it really gets boring in this house.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a ringing sound coming from my phone, i picked it up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello Tetsuya" the person from the other line formally greets, i could recognise that voice anyday.

"Sei-kun" the name of my childhood friend since we were four.

"Are you finish getting ready?" He asks.

"Yeah,why do you ask?"

"Then i'm picking you up"

"Eh? Why?"

"Why not? Do you have a problem with going to school with me?"

"Not at all"

"I'll be there in five minutes"

He says before he hung up, Sei-kun has always been this caring, it made me remember that one time in my childhood.

~Flashback~

"Sei-kun hurry let's go up that slide!" I said while rushing.

"Tetsuya stop being careless and watch where your going!" Sei-kun yells at me, yet i didn't listen.

I soon tripped over a rock.

Yet i felt someone grip onto my arm to stop me from falling.

"I told you to watch where your going! You almost got injured!" Sei-kun scolds me.

"Sorry" i chuckle a litte

~Flashback end~

I soon snaped out of my thoughts as soon as one of the bodyguards came in.

"Young master, your friend Sir.Seijuro is here to pick you up" he tells me while bowing down.

I stood up from the table and went to the door, my bodyguard opened it for me.

I smiled a little as i saw who was standing infront of me, even though i knew who it was going to be.

"Morning" he told me while grabbing my hand.

I hugged him as he hugged me back.

"I'll take that as a goodmorning" Sei-kun told me.

"Anyways shall we go?"  He asks me.

"Okay" i told him.

I waved goodbye to the bodyguards standing in front of the gate as i went into Akashi's car.

After i went in the car Akashi also went in, i watched him close the door as he told his driver to drive to the school.

"Anyways, what club are you joining?" He asks me, it was quite an obvious question really.

"Are you really asking me that Sei-kun?" I asked him jokingly.

"Just wanted to hear your voice" he told me.

"Geez can you stop with the flattering?" I asked him, "But i was just telling the truth" he tells me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him and just stared at the window for a while.

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder, i realized i fell asleep on Sei-kun's shoulder.

"Tetsuya wake up we're here" Sei-kun tells me, i rubbed my eye at looked at him.

"Nows not the time to be sleepy okay? We're already at school" he rubbed my cheek softly.

"Okay fine" i told him while he got out of the car and opened the door for me.

As soon as i stepped out i was amazed on how big the school was.

"Weren't expecting a school this big?" Sei-kun asked me.

"My mom kinda just enrolled me so no not really"

I kept my eyes on the big school, i might get lost in this school.

"Now come on now let's get to class" he tells me while gesturing for me to walk beside him.

"Are you telling me we have the same classes together?" I ask him while catching up.

"Yeah" he tells me.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" I ask him

"I want to make sure you are safe, afterall this school is full of rich brats" Sei-kun tells me.

"Fair point i guess".

I spot Sei-kun looking around us, before he turned to me.

"Why didn't you bring your jacket with you?" Sei-kun asked me.

"The weather seems fair today so i decided not to, why do you ask?" Sei-kun stopped walking.

He took his jacket off and placed it on my shoulders.

"People are staring you know" Sei-kun tells me, i look behind and he was right.

"Why though?" I ask.

"It's because your cute that's why" he tells me with a bit of teasing in his voice.

"Hey! I told you to stop saying things like that!" I tell him.

"Like i said, can't i tell the truth?" He tells me with his usual smirk.

"Let's just hurry up and go to class" i tell him while sighing, i could never win against Sei-kun.

"So you give up?"

"If i didn't give up, you would lecture me all day on how absolute you are"

"True" he tells me, we soon walk into the school and find our classes.