Chapter 8: Yes!!

It wasn't until after second period that I saw Bradley again. The first thing he said was "So?". "So what?" I asked. "So what is your answer?" He asked. "Answer to what? I have no idea what you are talking about." I asked in response. "The question Arian asked you, you know if you wanted to be my girlfriend." He said. "Oh well, yes! I would be pleased to be your girlfriend", I stated. "Really? Are you serious?" He asked in amazement. "Yes I am very serious, but why didn't you just ask me in the first place?" I was curious to know. "Well cause I'm a little punk, I was too chicken to ask you, I was scared of what you would say", he said innocently. "Oh well yes. Of course I'll be your girlfriend, I've been waiting for you to ask me for the longest time." I said in a shaky voice. "Oh well great but I got to go to class now, goodbye Michelle." "Goodbye Bradley." We hugged and then we walked to our classes. After I was out of Bradley's sight I started running to tell my friends the good news.

As I walked in the band room Mr. Connor looked at me and said I was late. I knew that. But quickly sat down. He was speeching again before lunch. When the lunch bell rang, I screamed the good news. "BRADLEY ASKED ME OUT! I SAID YES! WE'RE DATING NOW!" "Oh my gosh!" Marie shouted. "I know!" I shouted.

I was so happy about finally being with Bradley. He makes me feel so amazing. We're gonna last forever, I can feel it!