|STAY PACK MEMBERS|

Lee Jisung:

Lee Jisung:

The youngest son of the Stay pack, Felix is the oldest son of the Stay pack. Jisung is the definition of a cinnamon roll, he is kind of shy when you meet him, but as you get to know him, he becomes more outgoing. Jisung and Felix lived in Australia for most of their lives and speak English fluently. Is shy but if you say something about him or his loved ones he will cuss you out. He goes to school with Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin. Jisung is in the same grade as Felix because he skipped a year with Seungmin, while Jeongin is a year below them. He doesn't like talking about mate's and the air would get cold if you talk about mates around him.

Age: 17

Height: 5'7

Likes: His brother Felix, cheesecake, chocolate cake, Seungmin, Jeongin, and sleeping.

Dislikes: People who invade his privacy, liars, unloyal people, the idea of having a mate, body shamers, racists, and anyone who messes with him and the people he loves.

Rank: Unknown

Power: Unknown

Sexuality: Gay

Mate: Unknown

Lee Felix:

Lee Felix:

The oldest son of the Stay packs Alpha and Luna, he's older than Jisung but they act like they are the same age. Next in line to take over as head of the pack once he finds his mate. He wants to find his mate and has tried looking for him/her. He and Jisung have an Australian accent when speaking in English. Felix is really overprotective of Jisung and they do mostly everything together. The members of the Stay pack call Felix and Jisung the chaotic twins even though Felix is a year older. Like Jisung, Felix is a cinnamon roll, he has a soft aesthetic and vibe that contrasts with his voice. People flinch when they hear his voice because of how deep it is. He attended Lunar High with Jisung, Seungmin, and Jeongin but graduated as a senior last year. Felix skipped a grade so when he was supposed to be in Junior year, he was a senior.

Age: 18

Height: 5'7

Likes: His brother Jisung, dancing, shopping, his freckles, Seungmin, Jeongin, and listening to music.

Dislikes: People who mess with Jisung and his friends, liars, cheaters, people who kiss-up to others, body shamers, racists, homophobic people, and really spicy food (he can't eat it).

Rank: Omega

Power: Light (Can use light to blind people, and start fires.)

Sexuality: Bi

Mate: Unknown

Kim Seungmin:

Kim Seungmin:

The youngest in his family, his parents are higher-ups in the Stay pack, and his brother Wonpil is living with his mate Jae in the Blue Sea pack. Seungmin had just recently found his mate Hyunjin while out on a run far into the woods behind the Stay packhouse. He doesn't take shit from anyone and lets his opinion be known. He looks like a small cinnamon roll but will cuss you out if you mess with him. Seungmin treats Jeongin like his little brother and will kill you for messing with him. He goes to Lunar High with Felix, Jisung, and Jeongin. 

Age:17

Height: 5'10

Likes: His older brother Wonpil, his mate, eating, listening to music, Jisung, Felix, and Jeongin.

Dislikes: People who are push-overs, when someone assumes that he is weak, body shamers, racists, homophobic people, people who hurt his friends and family, and people who mess with anyone weaker than them.

Rank: Omega

Power: Healing (Can heal himself and others by touching the injured area.)

Sexuality: Gay

Mate: Hyunjin (Black Spade pack)

Yang Jeongin:

Yang Jeongin:

He is an only child to one of the higher-ups in the Stay pack like Seungmin. Jeongin, Seungmin, Jisung, and Felix's parents are close friends so they grew up in the pack together. Like Jisung, Jeongin is the literal definition of a cinnamon roll, but unlike how Jisung will cuss you out Jeongin tends to ignore. He is the baby of the friend group, and they all treat each other like siblings when only two of them are actually related. He skipped a grade like Jisung, Seungmin, and Felix and is in Junior year. They all help each other out with school work and study together. He wants to meet his mate and was a bit jealous when Seungmin had told them he met his mate.

Age: 16

Height: 5'8

Likes: The idea of having a mate, playing piano, going out on runs, Felix, Jisung, and Seungmin.

Dislikes: Homophobic people, body shamers, liars, cheaters, racists, people who mess with his friends, being looked down on, and people who put others down.

Rank: Beta

Power: Energy (Can give or take energy from anyone, even to the point of killing them.)

Sexuality: Gay

Mate: Unkown