|CHAPTER 4|

(Living Room)

(Living Room)

(Jisung POV)

Walking into the living room we are met with... some of the pack members, who snaps their heads to where we are. The room silenced and finally, someone speaks up, "Who are you? and how did you get into this packhouse?" I glance over to Jeongin who's cheeks light up a scarlet red for some reason while looking down at the floor. 'I'll have to ask him about that later...'

"Ummm, I'm Felix, and this is Jisung, Seungmin, and Jeongin from the Stay pack,"  Felix says, gesturing to Seungmin, Jeongin, and I while talking. Some of the Stray pack were taken aback, probably from his deep voice and contrasting look.

"Okay, But you didn't answer my second question," the pack member who asked the questions said lifting a brow at the four of us. I sigh before saying, "The head Alpha and Luna of this pack let us in last night, Didn't they tell you we were coming?"

"We weren't informed that anyone was coming," Another member from the Stray pack said quirking his brown while staring us down. I look down playing with my fingers when we hear, "Good Morning!" coming from behind the four of us. Turning my head a bit I see the Luna of the pack standing behind Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin, and I. Moving my whole body to face her I greet her with a bow and a small "Good morning," followed by Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin.

"What's going on here?" The luna asks, now feeling the tension in the air between us and the Stray pack members. They look to her before saying, "These four walked in and said that you and Dad let them in last night, Is it true?" The boy who asked the questions earlier asked Luna, who apparently is his mother. 

"Yes dear, they have to stay here with our pack while the Stay pack deals with something," The elder says placing her hand on my shoulder, rubbing it a bit. Now the once tension-filled room dissipated into an awkward silence.

"ohhhhh..." The boy said, looking down awkwardly because of the situation he had just created. Before clearing his voice and saying, "Sorry for that," the boy rubs the back of his neck with an awkward smile.

"Oh right, we didn't get to introduce ourselves, I'm Bang Chan! But you can just call me Chan Hyung," He says bowing. The rest of the pack introduced themselves and left off to do some other things.

 The rest of the pack introduced themselves and left off to do some other things

(Jeongin POV)

'So his name is Chan,' I look down trying to conceal my blush. When we first walked into the room it smelled like chocolate. I don't know why but my wolf is being drawn to that Chan guy that bombarded us with questions when we first walked into the living room.

Jisung, Seungmin, Felix, and I walking back to our room. Immediately Jisung pulls me over to the side and says, "What was with you blushing the whole time Chan Hyung was talking, Does someone have a crush?"

"Innie has a crush, already?" I hear Seungmin say standing up from his place on the bed. My brows crease slightly before saying, "I don't have a crush, it's just..."

"It's just, what?" Felix asks flopping onto the bed next to Seungmin, the three later boys staring at me, waiting for an answer.

"I don't know, Chan Hyung smells nice, like Chocolate and my wolf was going crazing when we first got into the room," I say hiding my face with my hands, recalling how I felt when I saw him. Seungmin gasps dramatically before saying, "He's your mate! The same thing happened to me when I first met Hyunjin. He smelled like warm vanilla and my wolf was going crazy."

"What?" I said eyes wide, and mouth agape at the statement Seungmin had just put out. Felix then said, "Then he must've felt the same when Jeongin was in the room with him."

(Chan's Studio)

(Chan POV)

"What just happened?!?!" I whisper yell to myself, slapping my face. Hearing the door open and footsteps behind me I turn to see Changbin who asks, "What happened, you know I heard you talking to yourself right?"

"I think I just met my mate!" I say falling back onto the couch in my studio room, smiling like an idiot. Changbin's mouth fell open and he said, "When? Who? How?"

"Earlier, some of the other guys in the pack and I were chilling in the living room when four guys not from our pack came in. I asked them some questions and stuff and he was there. His name's Jeongin, he didn't make eye contact with me or anyone but the other three guys. He's so cute and smelled like strawberries-" I ramble a bit to Changbin before he slaps his hand over my mouth saying, "Stop! you're rambling."

"Hyung, go talk to him or something, get to know him and stuff," Changbin says pushing me out of my studio and into the hallway. 'Well, I did see what room him and the other guys from his pack are staying in.' I think to myself walking down looking for the room or any of his friends.

' I think to myself walking down looking for the room or any of his friends